3

"Eust 'ass', just fight me. No worries. I am going to win anyways."

"Alright." he said, finally giving up. 

The match continued few more minutes, until your body finally couldn't take it anymore.  You collapsed to the floor upon receiving his final blow. 

"And the winner is E.K!"

But Eustass was busy picking you up and rushing to treat your injuries. He hurriedly took you to the infirmary and killer patched you up. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey. How are you?" you asked when you regained your consciousness. 

Suddenly Kid pulled you to a bear hug. 

"Hey Kiddo, don't cry."

"I-If I had known that you were the one fighting, I wouldn't have fought."

"That's why I hadn't revealed my identity. Shoot it's 1 a.m. already. Hey kiddo, can you please drop me to my house?"

Kid nodded and led you to his truck. Killer sat on the driver's seat, kid next to him and you in the back. You instructed him the address and due to the exhaustion, you fell asleep there itself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey y/n, wake up. We've reached." kid said, shaking you to wake up. You groaned while waking up abruptly. You said goodbye to them, but before you opened the door to get out, you suddenly remembered something - money.

"Hey kill, could you please lend me some money? Promise I'll pay you back. You know things at home." you pleaded. Killer took out his purse and tossed it to you. You took some bucks from his purse and gave it back to him.

"You know y/n, you don't have to pay it back. You are our little sister afterall. Just consider it as a gift or somethin. If we need some help, we'll approach you too right?"

"But-"

"No buts. Now go. Good night dear."

"(sighs)Good night Kill and kiddo"

You climbed down from the truck and walked to your house. Oh how you wished you don't want to go back there.

You opened the door with your key and entered inside. You half hoped he wouldn't be awake, but he was. And was sitting on the so called couch. 

"Welcome back. Why were you out so late?" the ruff voice asked. You turned to see several sake bottles and pizza boxes tossed around. The television was turned on. Food crumbs and liquor was everywhere. The sight was disgusting to see.

"Match was late." you said shortly before tossing the money to him. He grabbed them greedily and began counting. 

"Only this much? What is your manager thinking. Ask him to increase your payment. It's not enough for me."

"I asked. They said this is the maximum they could give." you lied. Of course you weren't gonna give him more if you got more payment.

"Are you talking back to me?" he asked, slightly raising his voice. It wasn't too long until his palm reached your face, sending you to the floor. 

Of course it was a routine. But because of your injuries, you slightly winced in pain. He kneeling down to you, grabbed your cheeks with his disgusting hands and spoke, "I say, you listen. Understand?"

You nodded wearily. 

"UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes father" you said, before getting up slowly. You walked to your room and closed the door behind you.

You decided to wash yourself since you smelled disgusting. 

After washing up, you band aided the corner of your lip, which was cut due to your father's slap. 

You rested on your bed, not able to sleep because of the pain. You turned and tossed around, slightly wincing in pain while doing so. 

You did until your alarm rang

4:00 am

You climbed out of your bed, and walked toward the living room and began cleaning up. Your so called father was snoring on the couch, so you cleaned the room without making noise. 

You picked up the bottles and boxes, and tossed them to a garbage bag. You switched off the television which was barking for no one. You broomed and swept the place clean. Then you washed yours and his clothes. After everything, you checked the time.

6:00 am

Then you began preparing breakfast for him. After doing everything, you walked to the bathroom and washed yourself up. Then you changed to something casual and brushed  your short hair. After picking your bagpack, you quickly went out from your house.

You wandered for few minutes as school doesn't start till 9:00. Then you picked up your phone to call Killer and ask whether if they would mind if you hang around until it was time to go to school.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Good morning kill! Is kid awake yet?" you asked, bursting through their front door. 

"I'm afraid not. He is still snoring." Killer said from the kitchen. You then went over Kid's room to wake the guy up. But since  normal waking up have no effect on him, you had to pour water over him to wake him up. 

"What the hell y/n?" a angry looking wet birdie yelled.

"Sorry!" saying that you escaped from his sight.

"I swear I am going to kill you when I catch you."

You ran and stood behind killer when Kid came chasing at you. 

"Kill. Help!" 

"Not so fast y/n," saying that Kid picked you up and laid you on the couch. Your eyes widened in realisastion. 

"Kiddo , Don't you dare"

"Tickle attack!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"