5

"Y/n?" Corazon asked, equally shocked as you. You took a moment to process, then gave him a small smile then asked, "You were alive after all huh." Corazon merely nodded as he scanned you, "You've grown thinner y/n." he said ruffling your hair despite your protests. You never liked anyone messing up your hair. 

"Corazon, can we talk over a coffee or something? I really need to talk to you," you asked, while his hand was still on your hair. "Oh sure why not. I am free today, you can choose the place."

"5p.m. 'Queen's Cafe',  Wano" you said while you scribbled something in a small sheet of paper. You handed over the paper to him- it was your number and the cafe's address. 

"Call me in that number if you need me. I'll get going now." you said before going off to kid's truck. Kid, Killer, Heat and Wire were already there. 

You let out a grunt before climbing on to the truck. The front seat was already taken by Kid. He snickered seeing your reaction. You pouted at him before taking seat between Heat and Wire in the back. 

Both of them were 1 year older than you, while Kid and Killer were 2 years older than you. 

You let your eyes close during the drive. You usually doesn't sleep much due to your trust issues, but you could lower your guard around them as you felt safe with them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Should I waken her up Kid? I don't feel like waking her up seeing her sleeping so soundly (Yup, you were snoring) She looks so peaceful. (In the eyes of your brothers only. You were snoring, mouth drooling and legs on heat's lap.)" Heat whispered to Kid. 

None of them were willing to wake you up until you woke up your own- only to see 4 big heads staring at you. 

"Guys what the hell- Wait we've already reached?" you asked since you noticed Killer was no longer driving. Killer nodded and then spoke up, "We were just debating who should wake you up."

 "Mhm (Yawns like a elephant {I am not sure if elephants yawn, but anyways}) My shift doesn't begin until 6pm. So anyways." you said positioning yourself comfortably between Heat and Wire. Suddenly your phone dinged and you checked what was it. You saw that it was a voice clip.

"I am already here y/n!" 

You gasped in realization and shot up, hitting Wire's Jaw. "Shoot I forgot!" saying that you grabbed your backpack and literally flew out from the truck. The 3 blinked in confusion while Wire massaged his Jaw, wincing a lot in pain. 

Where did you ran off to? Is it a Date? Is it with that goth boy? Whoever it is they want to find out. After sending a glance to each other, they nodded- everyone's minds had the same thought.

They changed their shirts. Many girls squeaked at their muscles and Kid would probably have flirted with all of em if Killer hadn't reminded him of the mission.

They then wore masks and caps. Killer and Kid even wore glasses.

.

.

.

(The bold letterings from now on will be the kid pirate's talks)

.

.

.

"Sorry Corazon. I kind of fell in asleep in the truck." you panted, while sitting on opposite to Corazon. Kid and the gang was now observing you from across the restaurant. If their eyes could shoot lasers, Corazon  would have probably dead by now.

"I figured that. You still got some drool near your mouth" saying that he pointed his cheek making you almost scream. You immediatly wiped em off and faced him again. Is she dating this old guy?-Kid. No idea-wire. 

"So what did you wanna talk about?"

"Everything. You are the only person who can help me."

Corazon took a brief moment, then sighed, "Maybe I can. But first you need to tell me everything. Everything that happened in your life before and after meeting me."

"Alright then." you sighed. 

Are they hoisting a sighing competition or something? -Killer

"My early childhood was peaceful. I lived with my mother in East blue, who loved me to bits. She was a lovely lady, who was loved by literally everyone. When I was 8, she fell sick and died, Given with the fact that my mother has no family, I lived in an orphanage for few months until a person adopted me. He seemed sweet at first- until he showed his true colours." You gulped some of the water in your bottle. 

"Is he that guy? The raven haired, good for nothing bastard?" Corazon asked

"Yeah. We then moved from East blue to North blue, from where I met you all. Doffy and you. He signed me up to Doffy for any work. Seeing my potential, Doffy made me box. From there, I first met Kid and Killer. We weren't members of the family, but workers for them. At first we were just boxing, but eventually we were assigned to dirty works like stealing and stuff."

"I know that. I was there too. You left before Law arrived right?"

"Law was there?"

"Yeah, He arrived a bit after you left."

"You were the only guy I could trust in that family"

"Haha, I remember that day I first came and you immediately found me out"

"Yeah. You were lucky that I found you first. If it was someone else, you would have been dead."

"And I am thankful to you for that."

"Mhm. Back to the story. Since we were basically urging for freedom and hated the work they gave us, we escaped to South Blue. We managed to survive for few years there until my so called father found us. And here I am."

"Mhm. And I have another news for you y/n. You may not like it" Corazon said, lighting his cigratte. Since he wasn't wearing his coat, he didn't get caught in fire.

"What is it?"

"Doflamingo in in East blue"