Divine Commission

Chapter 1.
Divine Commission

You know before the Great War, Lucifer used to be God's favorite angel, ha those were the days. so where do I begin? Well, he's the devil, who invited Daddy issues, waged a war, and was banished to hell. so grab a drink, you'll need one.

Title: Supernatural - Chapter 1: Divine Commission

In the vastness of the heavenly realms, where celestial wonders unfolded in divine harmony, Lucifer and Michael were summoned to the throne room of God. Their presence added a solemnity to the atmosphere as they stood before the Almighty.

"Father?" Their voices echoed respectfully, acknowledging the magnitude of the divine presence.

"I have summoned you both for a special purpose," God began, His voice carrying the weight of authority and love. "I am embarking on a new project, one that will shape the destiny of Earth."

Michael's eyes widened with curiosity, "Is this about the Earth, Father?"

God nodded, a gentle smile gracing His countenance. "Indeed. I want you both to create two beings, a male and a female, to inhabit the Earth. The one whose creation is deemed the best shall receive worship and reverence from their design. You will hold great power and influence among the angels, respected for your creativity and wisdom."

Lucifer's gaze flickered with intrigue and determination. "This is a monumental task," he remarked, already envisioning the possibilities.

"Ok, um, where do we begin?" Michael's voice held a mix of excitement and uncertainty as he looked to God for guidance.

"Come with me to the garden," God replied, God stands up, His presence imbued with a sense of anticipation. Without physical movement, the surroundings of the throne room transformed dramatically. The once grand chamber dissolved, replaced by a breathtaking landscape of lush greenery, blooming flowers, and a symphony of natural sounds.

"This garden shall be your canvas," God explained. "Use the elements here to sculpt your creations. Remember, they are not just beings but reflections of your creativity and the divine essence within you."

Lucifer and Michael nodded in understanding, their minds racing with ideas and visions for the beings they were about to craft. The stage was set for a grand competition of creation, one that would not only shape the fate of Earth but also test the bonds of brotherhood and loyalty in the heavenly realms. Thus, the first chapter of the Great War began with a divine commission to create beings in the likeness of their creators.

"Dad, you created all of this in just 7 days?" Michael's astonishment was palpable as he surveyed the vibrant scene, filled with diverse flora and fauna.

Lucifer, too, took in the beauty around him, his eyes alighting on the various creatures inhabiting the garden—birds soaring gracefully, butterflies flitting about, and majestic beasts like lions and giraffes roaming freely.

"Where are we making them?" Lucifer asked, his mind racing with excitement.

"Here," God gestured towards a specific spot next to a tree laden with fruits. "You will mold them from the earth in that location. I will then breathe life into your creations."