𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 - 𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

⚠️ short chapter ⚠️

𝙆𝙄𝘼'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝙆𝙄𝘼'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Ma?" Kay questioned, looking up from his phone putting it in his pocket, before turning his head to look at me from his position on my lap. I moved my phone out of the way from blocking his head, giving him my attention, "Yea?" I replied making eye contact "You tryna watch a movie? I'm bored" He said adding onto his question. "Why don't we just make one?" I  suggested with a light smirk on my face. He smiled as he sat up looking at me, "Forreal?" He questioned grabbing his phone out of his pocket. I nodded making his smile grow bigger.

"Then take this off." He said starting to unzip my brown skims jogging jacket that I'd been wearing since 12 this morning. I laughed when he finished unzipping it, revealing my matching red bra. He got to work wasting no time slipping the jacket off my arms, grabbing it discarding it somewhere into the room behind us. He handed me his phone swiping onto the camera app, "Record when you want mama." He said biting his lip unclipping my bra.

I nodded in reponse watching him move his hands to the waistband of my matching brown skims sweatpants, leaving me bare chested and pulling my pants down to leave me in red lace underwear. Running his fingers over my clothed cunt he rubbed through the cloth, "you're already so wet, and I haven't even done anything yet." He said chuckling as he lightly continued to rub over my clit.

He looked up at me, "May I?" He questioned always asking for consent, I nodded in response, "Words mami." He said before licking his lips. "Yes." I said nodding my head again. He used his arms to spread my legs apart moving my underwear down my legs at an antagonizing speed. "KayKay I need you, please" I said begging for him to hurry. "Be patient." Is all he said before plunging two fingers into me with no warning. "Fuc-kk" I said moaning out at his fingers filling me up, he moved his fingers in and out at a fast pace curling to hit my g-spot each time. Forgetting already about recording as he kept pleasuring me I moaned out.

"You're feel so tight around my fingers mama." He spoke looking up at me between my legs with a smirk. He turned his head to the phone beside me on, but not recording yet. Picking it up he pressed record causing the flash to turn on, "Look at you being a mess mamas." He said recording me as he pumped his fingers in and out of me, "fuck KayKay." I said as he added his thumb applying pressure against my clit as he rubbed in a circle, on top of pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"That feel good Baby?" Kay questioned adding a third finger at the end causing me to moan loudly. "Mmmphh yess.." I moaned making him smirk and move the camera up to record my reaction. "I'm so close-" I said panting as he kept rubbing and fingering me. "You gonna come on my fingers mamas?" He questioned spreading my legs further moving closer to my cunt. I nodded moving my head back at the feeling of his fingers filling me.

I moaned as he licked my bean in a circle, switching between going back and forth. He moved apart my folds, sucking on my clit causing my eyes to roll in my head. He started to move his tongue down and move in and out of my entrance making my back arch off the couch, holding down my thighs he started to devour me holding the phone still recording in his right hand. "You taste so good baby." He said complimenting me and pleasuring me, "Mmm Kay right there." I said moaning out and arching my back trying to release the pressure.

He pushed my stomach down against the couch applying slight pressure building up my orgasm more and more. He spread my pussy more and started to lick up and down on my bean before spitting on my heat, as he was sucking on my clit again started to pump his fingers in and out of me at a fast pace filling me up building up more and more pleasure.

Soon feeling the knot in my stomach about to release. "Fuck kay, I'm abo- i'm about to cum." I said moaning and grabbing onto his hair. "How about you cum on my tongue." He said before he spread my folds licking towards my sensitive clit, applying more pressure in my clit as he reached it causing me to orgasm. "fuckkk, mmhm Kay." I moaned out as I felt my liquids leak out of my pussy coating Kay's tongue. He started to lick up and down against my folds, spreading them apart licking up all the liquid that coated my pussy.

Leaning back and looking up at me, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand as he looked at me with a smile. Grabbing his phone from his lap he ended the recording. Turning to look back at me,

"You ready for round two?" Kay asked. I chuckled and nodded as he sat up, sitting against the couch guiding my body by my hips. After he moved me to be on top of him, he grabbed his phone setting it up beside us on the side of the couch to record me riding him.

 After he moved me to be on top of him, he grabbed his phone setting it up beside us on the side of the couch to record me riding him

❝ 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

❝ 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 . . . 😭😭 ❞