𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔 - 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊  𝟐:𝟏𝟒 𝐏𝐌

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊  𝟐:𝟏𝟒 𝐏𝐌

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊  𝟐:𝟏𝟒 𝐏𝐌

"Heyy y'all, It's Selena here. Y'all been requesting a prank on Jay, and today we gonna do it cause he's being a dickhead soo.. that's what we gon do." I said talking to the camera while running my fingers through my blonde lace. "He's currently upstairs playing his video games so hopefully he stays distracted."

"So we gonna be puttin a viagra in jay's sprite and then telling him i'm not in the mood. But first I gotta go ask him if he wants a sprite so he's not suspicious." I said to the camera. I placed it down after turning it off and put it down on the coffee table to walk to his gaming room.

I arrived to his gaming room and knocked on the wall. He turned after hearing a knock on the wall and moved his headset off his ear giving me his attention, "You thirsty, Pa?" I asked him. "Mhm" He said. "Alright I'll get you sum bae." I said smiling at him. "Aii" Is all he said while smiling before turning back to the game. I walked out of the room and made my way back to the kitchen to grab the sprite.

After grabbing the sprite out of the fridge I grabbed the viagra pills out of my purse and made my way to the living room to set everything up.

"So I got the sprite" I said holding up the sprite in front of the camera, "And I have the pills" I said showing the viagra. "We gonna put 2 pills in there because I don't know how much to put in." I said shrugging my shoulders. I crushed up two viagra pills with the back of a spoon and scooped up what remains of the viagra's to put into the sprite bottle. I lightly shook it so it would mix.

"Ok so y'all, Jay should be feeling shit in an hour after I give it to him so we just gonna wait and i'll turn the camera on after an hour, I also placed another camera in Jay and I's bedroom cause I know he gonna be mad when I tell him no." I spoke to the camera. I then turned off the camera and put it down in the plants to hide it so Jay didn't find it.

I went back to Jay's game room and handed him the sprite, after I handed it to him he started to turn back around making me mug him. "Where's my thank you bro?" I asked him. He turned back around looking at me. "First off, not ya bro. And thank you mama." He said smiling causing me to nod and smile back. He then started turning back around so I turned around to head back.

I made my way to the kitchen to make myself a yogurt and fruit bowl so I could sit back and to wait for the viagra to kick in.

*1 HOUR LATER*

I was comfortably sitting in the couch when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway near the stairs. I quietly and quickly ran to the camera and turned to it on, I gave it a thumbs up before going back to my spot on my phone and pretending to be busy. "Hiii ma." Jay said walking over to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Hi jay" I replied with a bored tone. "Whatchu doin?" He asked me looking over my shoulder trying to be nosey, "Nothin bru get outta my person space." I said smacking my teeth and shoving his head away from me.

"Why you always so mean to me?" He complained, "Cause your an asshole" I replied mugging him. "You look pretty mama." He said while smiling and looking at me directly in my eyes "mhm, what you want?" I asked him, "You." He said and winked at me which caused me to bust out laughing. He started mugging me, "What the fuck's so funny?" Jay asked. "Nun jay you just so corny." I said still laughing, he rolled his eyes and replied saying "Whatever."

"I really wantchu though ma." He said kissing all up on my neck. "your nastyyy." I spoke smiling while trying not to laugh at his breath ticking my neck, "Youn want me?" He asked pouting while trailing a hand up my thigh. "I'm not in the mood pa." I said looking up at him. He smiled at me detecting it was a lie before leaning into me and pulling me into a kiss. He quickly slid his tongue against my lips asking for permission to enter. I granted access and quickly kissed him back, He grabbed my waist pulling me over his legs to position me so i'm straddling him without breaking the kiss.

We broke the kiss and he started trailing more kisses down my jaw and down my neck.

I pulled away from the kiss after remembering about the prank, and I was not failing, (you kinda alr did...) "Baee, i'm not in the mood." I said lying through my teeth, Jay looked back at me with a huge mug on his face, "You lyin." He accused. "No i'm not bro." I said rolling my eyes. "I'm not your bro, and don't lie cause you wasn't saying that last night." Jay said side eyeing me.

I sat there and stared at him for a second before busting out laughing, "Why you keep finding shit funny?" He said mugging me for the 100th time. I shrugged and went back to scrolling on my instagram. "Baby, I really need you." He said looking right at me. "Mm?" I hummed, He started placing kisses along my neck and up and down my collarbone. He sucked on my neck leaving purple hues, I accidentally let a moan slip at the feeling causing me to remember the camera was still on us. "Jay I meant it not right now."

"So you not gonna helpp ?" He asked frowning up at me. "Noo, go to the bathroom or sum." I said shaking my head. "Selena, you not funny." Jay replied, "I'm not kidding..?" I spoke, He wrapped his hand around my throat and pushed my head back against the couch. "Stop fuckin playin with me Selena, I'll fuck you up. you understand?" Jay threatened. Not gonna lie he looks so fine right now but the prank must go on, I just nodded in reply. "Use your words." "Yes, damn" I said scowling and shoving his hand away from me.

"Ma you forreal not gonna help though?" He asked again, "Jay. For the last time no bro" I said in an annoyed tone so he'd buy it. "Aii, whatever." He said smacking his teeth and walking out of the room going upstairs.

After he walked upstairs and I heard the bedroom door close I walked to the camera picking it up out of the plant and turning it on, "Y'all he's mad noww, ahhh haaa" I said in victory. "But now we gonna go tell him it's a prank and go apologize to my baby cause I know he goin though it right now with those pills." I spoke while fixing my hair over my shoulder. "Okay i'll see y'all when I get into the bedroom." I said as I turned off the camera and made my ways to Jay and I's room.

"Hey pa?" I asked knocking on our bedroom door. I heard no reply so I opened the door, as I opened the door I see that the bathroom door connected to the room is closed and light coming out at the bottom showing Jay was in there. I made my way over to the bathroom and knocked on the door, "Pa?" I asked through the door. I heard a grunt on the other side of the door causing my eyes to sudden in surprise.

I walked over to the bookshelf and grabbed the camera hidden within the books, I turned it on and started speaking "Hope y'all enjoyedd! Bye y'all!" I said as I waved bye to the camera and turned it off, I walked back to the bathroom and opened the door. "Pa, I'm sorry it was a prank. I put 2 viagra's in your sprite." I said confessing to him while walking over. "It's okay ma, I just really need you." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

He pulled me in for a kiss and guided me down on his lap. He started rubbing my butt through my shorts while cupping my jaw with his other hand. He started biting my bottom lip making me moan into his mouth, he started slightly tugging on the waistband of my shorts signaling for me to take them off. He disconnected the kiss long enough to help me pull them down my legs and threw them somewhere into the room.

- 🤷‍♀️