𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢 - 𝐋'𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊ 𝟑:𝟒𝟒 𝐏𝐌

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊ 𝟑:𝟒𝟒 𝐏𝐌

"Kari, yu tryna go to da stu wimme?"My boyfriend La says while walking into our shared bedroom

"Kari, yu tryna go to da stu wimme?"My boyfriend La says while walking into our shared bedroom. "Sure pa, lemme get dressed kay?" I said. "I gotchu, Imma sit in da livin room." He replied to me, "Okayy, I love you." I said walking over to him to hug him. "I love you too baby" He said kissing me and hugging me back before walking out of the room. I love my mann😩 .

I walked over to La and I's shared closet. "Baee!" I yelled to la. "Yes luh girl?" He yelled back. "Which color?" I asked him loudly. "Brown!" He yelled. "Okay!" I yelled. I started looking through my clothes and settled on a brown tank top with a brown coat over paired with darker brown flared leggings, Uggs and a Brown purse.

 I started looking through my clothes and settled on a brown tank top with a brown coat over paired with darker brown flared leggings, Uggs and a Brown purse

I hurriedly grabbed my hoop earrings and slid put them in my ears snapping the backing so they stay in. "Bae I'm ready, I'm coming now!" I yelled grabbing my perfume and putting it in my purse.

I grabbed La's keys to his Bmw, "Bae, Can i use the aux?" I asked him politely. "Fo sure beautiful." He said while walking behind me out the door. He walked next to me and wrapped his hand around my waist guiding me to the car. He then opened my door for me and shut it for me, as he should!! I hooked my phone up on the aux and clicked on my playlist.

"Play For Keeps" started playing, me and la started bouncing our leg to the beat.
"We play for keeps,
The whole hood know me
No new * they ain't on the block,
Making Guap, tryna feed the team.
Got a motherfuckin' dot no circle. One call and booka gonna murk you."
I rapped while nodding my head to the beat.

*TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT THE STUDIO*

Me and La walked through the door of the stu and I saw Edai, Gotti, 22, tay and rondo's big head ass.

I made my way over to gotti to hug my side chick because gotti so fine.
"HIII GOTTII" I yelled to gotti while kissing her cheek smiling. "HII ARII" she yelled smiling and hugging me.

"I'm so full man, lunch was bigg." Edai said randomly speaking out.
"Yea i can tell.." I mumbled turning away from him. I made the mistake of looking at gotti and we ended up bursting out laughing. "Nah personally I wouldn't let that slideee" Rondo's bald headed ass said. "Shut the fuck up mickey mouse, go get your hairline back." I said smacking my teeth.

"Damn you gonna do me like that best?" Rondo asked. "Nah im kiddingg cmereee." I said going over to my best frienddd aka rondo. I finally hugged him and said Hi.

"Wait where'd my baby go." I asked looking around for La. "He's in the booth." Jb's scary ass said coming from nowhere. "What da fuck, when you get here bro?" I asked with a confused face. "Lil girl i've been here." He spoke. "really..?" I asked looking around. He started looking at me with a "really" face. "You so sassy." I said laughing. "And?" He added. "Yea.. Your gun is pink with sparkles Jb." I spoke slowly causing Gotti to laugh. He just rolled his eyes and sat next to Edai's pregnant self.

I went to go sit down on the couch while watching la in the booth reading his lyrics off his phone. He's soo beautiful bruh wtf ?? I heard someone walk in and I see Drose dapping up Rondo. "Big broooo" I said smiling running over to my bigger brother, I haven't seen him in 3 weeks because he has been busy with music and his little goons.

"How you been lil folks?" He asked me smiling and hugging me. "I've been good, La in the booth if you wanna say hi." I said hugging him back. "Okay fo sure lemme go say hey." He replied to me walking away and dapping up tay on the way.

I made my way back to the couch and sat next to gotti. We all just got quiet and started looking around the room, I turned to gotti and she was making a weird face which caused me to look at her weird and bust out laughing at her eyes going different directions. After we were done laughing our asses off we looked around us to see everyone looking at us. "What?" I asked. "Nun" Rondo spoke slowly turning his head to side eye Jb.

"I low key want some food right now." I said rubbing my stomach. "You always want food bruh." Said Tay. "Boy shut up, your eyes are bigger then your nose." I replied back. "You pregnant or on yo period?" He asked straight facing me. This bitch i swear.
"So anyone gonna buy me food?" I asked looking around while ignoring tay's big nose self.

"Bruh what your lil ugly ass want." Said Rondo, "Thank you bestttt, I love youuu" I said smiling and getting up to hug him. "You got it, Jus text me what you want, Gotti you want anything or wanna come with?" He asked her. "I'll go with." She replied grabbing her purse. I hugged her, "Safety y'all" I said before they left.

*1 HOUR LATER*

I was munching on my raising canes in one hand while drinking my soda in the other. La was on his phone looking at twitter snd retweeting some of his fans tweets as I finished up my last chicken tender I drank some soda to digest it, "Leo" I whispered in my ear making him face me, "Gimme a kiss." I said to him. He leaned in and gave me a peck and pulled away. "What the fuck was that?" I said to him. He rolls his eyes and leans in giving me actual kisses. I pulled away to ask him if we could leave because well a hoe is tired.

"Bae?" I asked putting my leg over La's leg.
"Mhm?" He said turning his head to me.
"can we wanna gooo?" I asked rubbing my leg up and down against his.

He started smiling at me and kissed me on the lips. "Fo sure, let's say bye." He said grabbing my hand getting up.

"We outta here y'all." La said dapping up 22shots. "Nah you gonna go get sum ain't ya?" Rondo said. "Rondo shut up nasty" I said side eyeing him.

"Rondo shut your 5'4 ass up that's my luh sister i ain't needa know that shit." Drose said making a disgusted face.

"Ight y'all, we outta hereee! Safety" I said rushing La and I out the door.

He started chuckling. ""You wanna drive?" He asked me, "For real?" I asked excited. "No." He said starting to laugh his ass off. "Ok bro whatever" I said straight facing him with attitude.

"I'm not yo bro." He said straight facing me. "Ok bro.. eyes on the road." I said. I don't wanna die yet..

-bye..