𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖 - 𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤𝗠𝗜𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊ 𝟕:𝟑𝟐 𝐏𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝗠𝗜𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊ 𝟕:𝟑𝟐 𝐏𝐌

"How about I fuck you up, you gonna tell me then?" Kay said while grabbing my neck and shoving me against a wall

"Here we go again with your gappy tooth self, I aint fuck on dat dude bruh" I said rolling my eyes at kay accusing me of cheating for the 5th time this week. "Then why's this dude in yo phone huh?" He asked showing me screenshots of a guy who was making flirty jokes to me but I never responded, Like why am I in trouble if I'm being loyal.. "Bro, Is you stupid or some shit? I literally never fuckin responded." I said straight facing him.

"You shouldn't be entertaining him stupid." He said back. Is this motherfucker being fr.. "Kevin. How the fuck am I entertaining him if I ain't respond to him.." I asked. He paused for a moment and I took that opportunity to snatch his phone out of his hand and I ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Mia! Open the fucking door." He yelled at me. "No bitch, what's the password!" I yelled through the door. "I swear to god Mia-" "I said what's the password, And Kevin you better fucking tell me the password!" I yelled. "It's your birthday" He spoke, I tried to enter the password and it was wrong. "Did your ugly ass really just lie about a password?" I said as I straight faced the door. "Mmm" Is all he said, "Kevin Perez, What the fuck is your password?" I said angrily. "0420" He replied. Is this hoe for real?

I unlocked his phone and went to his messages, I went through his contacts carefully scrolling not wanting to miss anything. I clicked on the one that said and scrolled up a few messages before I started reading the messages.

I'm omw over, is your girl home?

aii and nah she at work for the next 2 hours

okay, see you soon💋

👍

I paused as I read those messages and anger filled my body. "Kay, you gappy stupid ugly hoe." I spoke through the door, I didn't hear a reply after that. I opened the door to see him standing outside against the wall looking at the ground bored, "You forreal cheating?" I spoke looking at him while showing him the messages. "Nah" He said not looking at it, "How the fuck you gonna deny it when there's proof Kevin, And look at me when I'm talking to you!" I yelled shoving the phone in his face.

"Whatever bruh." He said rolling his eyes. "We're done kevin, Fuckin' done. I can't believe I gave you a second chance, Your dick game ain't even good enough for this shit." I said angry.

He looked up and grabbed my neck flipping us so my back is flush against the wall while he pressed his knee against me. "Shut your stupid ass up, you're gonna get yourself fucked up." He yelled before he let go, taking the chance I stepped to the side and made my way to the stairs. I walked up the stairs stomping on them hard to piss him off. I went to my room and grabbed 2 bags, I started shoving my clothes in the bags hastily.

I successfully packed 3 outfits and 2 pairs of shoes before I heard footsteps coming to the room. Kevin stopped in the doorway, looking down at me in the closet, "What the fuck you think your doin?" He asked me. "I'm leaving your ass." I spoke while pulling more clothes in my bags. He just started chuckling before saying, "No you're not." "Yes the fuck I am bru." I said finishing up stuffing my clothes in my bags. I got up and made my way to my dresser.

I grabbed another bag but Kevin smacked it out of my hand, "Kevin do not touch me, I will fucking throw hands with you." I warned him. "Try me." Is all he said before lifting up his shirt to reveal his weapon. "You really gonna threaten me with that?" I asked looking up at him. "You leave me and it's your fault." He spoke smiling. "Your fucking crazy" I said shaking my head at him. He just shrugged before grabbing the 2 bags I packed, I watched as he opened them up and dumped all the clothes out, I stared at him in his eyes with a blank face before he started talking.

"I'll help you put them back up." He said smiling at me. "Kay, how the fuck am I supposed to trust you again?" I questioned with anger burning my tongue. "I know, and i'm so sorry Mia, I messed up so bad but I was lonely and drunk." He spoke looking at me.

"Drunk or not it's still cheating Kevin." I said eyeing him. "Stop calling me that." He said angry. "Whatever kay." I said turning around walking out of the room, "Ma, I'm so sorry. Just please give me one chance." "One chance Kevin. If you cheat i'm cutting off your legs so you can't run when the opps spin your block." I said looking at him, "Chill on the gov...also that's crazy." He said laughing like I was joking. "And you're not..?" I mumbled. "What was that?" He questioned. "Nothing." I replied smiling.

We finished picking the clothes up and putting them back. "Bae, I'm hungry." I said to him, "Let's go to chick fil a?" He suggested. I nodded and we got up to get our shoes on, We made it out to the car after getting ready and locking the door. He opened the door to his BMW and let me in, He walked around the car and got in "Can I use the aux babe?" I asked him, "Of course" He said nodding. I put on my playlist and "AINT GONNA ANSWER" by NLE Choppa Ft. Lil Wayne started playing. (I will never get tired of that song).

"Ooo babe this is my jamm turn it up!" I yelled, he chuckled before he turned the knob so it would go louder. I started singing along the lyrics and bopping my head to the beat, Kay started zooming down the street like fucking batman. "Kevin this isn't the fucking bat-mobile slow the fuck down!" I yelled over the music. He just laughed and slowed his speed down by 10 mph and I just straight faced him.

-ENDDD of chapter, anywayyy! bye IDK again