𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 - 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊  𝟗:𝟒𝟑 𝐏𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊  𝟗:𝟒𝟑 𝐏𝐌

I was walking up my apartment building's stairs that lead to my apartment on the 5th floor, after a minute passed I finally made it up the stairs and turned left down the hallway leading to my apartment

As I approached my front door I hear faint noises coming from inside, concluding that my boyfriend Camrin is home early I started to unlock my door. I pushed my door open and walked into the living room, I looked around to see that Cam wasn't in the living room. I hear banging upstairs that makes me pause. I stay quiet for a moment waiting for the sound to happen again, 5 seconds later I hear something hitting the wall again.

I walk to the stairs and go up fastly. I quickend my pace to my bedroom door, I turned the door knob and pushed it open only to be met by my boyfriend of 3 years and my best friend of 7.

They looked up fast at the sound of the door opening, They jumped apart as they hastily looked for their clothes to put on. "You bitches ain't shit." I said smacking my teeth, turning my head away from the sight that disgusted me.

"Val, It's not what you think bae" Cam's stupid ass tried to say. "So it's not you balls deep in my best friend?" I asked turning back to look at him with a 'really' look.

"Valerie, I promise I didn't mean for this to happen." Christa said frantically and for some reason crying, like you are in here fucking MY boyfriend. Well my ex-boyfriend.

"How long has this been happening?" I asked switching from looking at both of them. They both stayed quiet, "How fucking long!" I yelled at the both of them.

"11 months." Camrin spoke.
"..11 months.." I whispered to myself. "You got me fucked up" I said laughing, "11 months yall been going behind my back? And ain't you just tell me "I didn't mean for it to happen." I said turning to look at Christa. "11 months.." I said shaking my head in disappointment. "Don't be surprised when I hit Setty up." I told Camrin and turned away to exit the door.

"Setty wouldn't do me like that man." Camrin spoke looking away with an annoyed face. "hm.." I hummed and then looked at Christa, "Don't call me or text me ever again grinch ass bitch." I spoke in pure anger towards her, "You have 2 hours to pack your shit and get the fuck outta my house hoe." I told camrin. And with that, I walked out of the room and made my way downstairs to leave the apartment.

I unlocked my Mercedes and got in the driver seat. I sat there for a few moments before collecting myself and grabbing my phone out of my back pocket. I quickly unlocked it and dialed Setty's number, If Camrin wants to go and fuck around friends I'll play that game too. It rang until the 5th ring when Setty picked up.

"Yo what's the word my heart?" His deep voice spoke as he angled the phone to show his face, He looked good i'm not gonna lie. His hair was in twists and he was wearing nike tech sweats with a plain white wife beater lighting up a blunt.

"Not much, Im tryna slide. You down?" I asked putting my phone in the dash board so he could see my face.

"That's alr. The doors unlocked, jus walk in when you get here." He spoke. "Alright, I'll see you soon." I said while smiling. "Alr, safety my heart." He said nodding to me before hanging up.

— 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 —

I arrived at Setty's house around 12 minutes after I left my house, I walked up his apartment stairs walking to his front door, I knocked then walked in to see him on the couch listening to "No Heart" By 21 Savage and Metro Boomin. "Heyyy" I spoke letting him know I was here. "Wassuppp" He said turning to face me. I stopped and made a weird face at the voice he just used, which caused him to start laughing cause he was off his ass. He got up and walked over to me, "Whatchu been up to?" He asked while bringing me in for a hug. "Not much, jus chillin' mostly." I said. "Cool, Cool" He said nodding his head. "I gotta ask you somethin" I said walking to his couch to sit down. "Alr, Shoot" Setty spoke following me.

As I sat down I leaned forward and rested my arms on my legs. "Did you know about.. Christa and Cam?" I asked looking him directly in his eyes while holding my breath. He froze before widening his eyes, "What the fuck?" He spoke shocked. I took a breath while being thankful he didn't know, "Your bein' forreal?" He asked. "Deadass." I spoke with a straight face. "That's just fake as fuck, and with Christa of all people.. Her ass looks funky." He spoke honestly. "Naw..forreal though" I said laughing at his comment.

"You know Camrin's dumb asf for cheating on you, Your fine as fuck and he just blew his chance." Setty spoke while looking at me, "Thank you." I spoke blushing and smiling at his compliment to me. "Nah forreal though I wouldn't have messed that up." He said, "I was supposed to have you first too" He continued on. "What do you mean?" I spoke confused. "Well, I was jackin' you heavy when we first met but I was scared as fuck to try and get with you so I just never acted on my feelings n then Cam got to you before I could." He spoke and shrugged his shoulders. "Really?" I asked. He nodded looking at my and then letting his eyes linger on my lips.

"I'm not gonna lie ma, you look good right now." Setty spoke still looking at my lips and wetting his. "Come do something bout it." I spoke looking at him blushing. He got up and made his way to me, he grabbed my jaw lightly with his hand pulling my face to his. I leaned into his lips and was met with the taste of weed and warm lips. He put his tongue against my lips asking for permission to enter, I happily opened my lips and met my tongue to his. He pulled away from the kiss while he wrapped his other arm around my lower back and adjusted me up so he could sit. He slid me onto his lap while reconnecting our kiss and putting his arms on my waist. He moved one hand to my throat and pulled me closer, he disconnected our kiss and lead kisses down my neck and collarbone looking for my sweet spot.

It didn't take him long to find the spot on my collarbone that made me weak. His lips brushed over the spot making me lightly moan into his ear, He then focused on that spot. He started to kiss and suck on the spot until he left a hickey in replace of his lips, He came back up to my lips and connected them. We fought for dominance while he moved his arms to my waist to move me back and forth on his lap, as he kissed me with no remorse I felt something harden below making me smirk in return.

-idk😜