'𝗧𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 - 𝗟'𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"wakey wakey babe!" I said shaking L'a with a huge grin on my face and full of excitement. "Mm?" He hummed, "Wake up pa, It's christmasss!!!" I yelled happily and laying down on top of him so he'd wake up faster.

"mm.. ma?" He asked turning to me with his eyes still closed. "yes pa?" I responded. "What time is it?" He spoke lightly, "it's 6:16" I said smiling. "Damn and yo ass actually up?" He said while smiling lightly. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "mhmm, when you wanna get up baby?" I asked him. "gimmie til' 6:30" He said smiling and snuggling back into the comforter. I chuckled and gave him a kiss on the lips before getting off of him, "Okay baby, I made pancakes with fruits that's on the table, your presents are by them when your up." I said to L'a before exiting the room quietly.

*TIMESKIP*

I was washing the dishes when I heard L'a and I's bedroom door open, "Morning baby." I said smiling at him. "Morning ma" He spoke quietly while rubbing his eyes. "Come eat" I spoke walking to him to give him a hug. "Gimmie a kiss" He same puckering his lips, "Ok but gimmie a hug too." I said on my tippie toes, "Deal" He said before giving me a smooch. "Muuuuwa" I said while kissing him. "Now eat so we can open presents pa" I spoke with an excited smile.

L'a finally finished his pancakes and put the dishes up, he then sat on the chair to the right of me. I got up and grabbed one of my presents for him which was a brand new watch I got designed for him. "Here leo, Open this one" I said handing it to him with a smile. He grabbed it lightly from my hands and opened it, He started to smile wide and looked up at me. "Ma, Cmeree" He said happy, I walked over to him and gave him thousands of face kisses. "I love you so much ma, forreal thank you so much." He said smiling and giving me a kiss.

"I gotchu more" I said standing up and grabbing his other presents

"I gotchu more" I said standing up and grabbing his other presents. "Ma, The watch is more than enough. I appreciate you so much." He spoke while he couldn't stop smiling. "I love you pa." Is all I said while smiling and handing him his other gifts. He opened the boxes to see new ralph lauren shirts and multiple pairs of amiri pants, a new chain, a few pairs of timberland boots, 7 pairs of nike tech in different colors, and jordan's. (pretend amiri was made in 2012..)