𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞 - 𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐆𝐙

𝗖𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗘𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗖𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗘𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Heyy yalll!" I said happily to the camera that I held in my right hand

"Heyy yalll!" I said happily to the camera that I held in my right hand. "Today I'm gonna be pranking my baby. I got a request from Tayllen_27 saying "Can you prank Sha by calling him daddy to see his reaction." I spoke reading the dm request I got. "I think this is gonna be funnn sooo Yeah" I said smiling. "Sha should be home in around 7 minutes, he left the studio not long ago." I said, "Imma go put the rest of the cameras up and be back when he gets back!" I said smiling. I waved bye to the camera and turned it off.

I grabbed my other 2 cameras off the coffee table and went to put one of them in the bedroom and one in the kitchen while the one I was already recording on is gonna stay in the living room.

*𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗵𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸*

"Yo ma, I'm home!" I heard Sha yell from downstairs. I sat up off of Sha and I's bed, I picked up the camera from behind the tv box that was faced at the bed and rest of the room. Turning it on I started to record before going to meet Sha downstairs. "Hey guyss, Sha jus got home so imma go downstairs, the other camera is already downstairs along with another one in the kitchen so y'all can see." I whispered to the camera. I set it back down in its original spot, I walked out of the room to make my way downstairs.

"Hi babyy" I said smiling as I saw Sha sitting on the couch on his phone. He looked up hearing my voice, He smiled while turning off his phone and standing up to hug me. I stood up on my tippie toes to give him a kiss, "How was the stu?" I asked him. "It was alr. Pretty slow today" He said while putting his head on my shoulder still hugging me. "Who was all there?" I spoke while playing with his two strand locs. "jus dot, 5ive, n kenzo" He mumbled. "You have fun?" I questioned, "yea it was aight" he spoke smiling in response. I smiled back before asking "You hungry pa?" He just nodded.

"Okay why don't you go sit down and I'll go getchu somethin to eat." I spoke while letting go out of our hug. "Alr ma" He spoke while giving me one final kiss before going to sit down at the counter, I made my way to the pantry and grabbed out some noodles and chicken with alfredo sauce to make Chicken Alfredo.

*𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲*

"Bae" I said when I finished his food causing him to look up from his phone. "Foods done." I said with a smile, Sha stood up and walked over to me. "It looks delicious mama." He said eyeing his food while licking his lips. "Thank you daddy." I spoke appreciating the compliment. He turned his head to look at me weirdly which caused me to just side eye him, "Whatchu said?" He asked looking at me. "Nun" I said innocently shrugging my shoulders,
"Anyway whatchu did today mama?" Sha asked me, "Not much, I jus got my lashes redone n cleaned, I missed you though" I said speaking to him about my day so far. "I missed you too, it was crazy boring without chu there. But you look mad good mami." Sha spoke complimenting me. "Thanks daddy" I mumbled with a small smile. "Naw what?" He said turning his head to look at me. "Nothin" I said, I grabbed my plate of food and made my way to the stairs to go eat in our room.

"Whatchu wanna watch mama?" Sha asked grabbing the remote to put something on. "Mm let's watch girlfriends" I said replying, "What's it on?" He said looking at me. "Netflix" Is all I replied with before I started eating my food. He just nodded and started putting on netflix. "There you go" Sha spoke while putting the remote down and making his way over to me. "Thanks daddy." I replied while looking down and grabbing another bite of food. "yo why yo freak ass keep callin me that" He spoke giving me the biggest side eye. "Callin' you what?" I spoke playing dumb. "Don't be actin' dumb now" He said chuckling, "Nahh what I did?" I spoke looking up at him trying not to laugh.  He just decided straight face me "Nevermind babe" He spoke laughing shaking his head.

"Daddy, can you grab me the remote please?" I asked looking at Sha. "NAWW, See there you go again!" He said chuckling, I just rolled my eyes and said "Whateverr." with a smile, I got up and walked to the tv and grabbed the camera. "Y'all This was such a fail he ain't even do nun." I said to the camera huffing.

"Nah cause whatchu tryna have happen?" Sha asked getting up smirking and walking over to me. "Nothin Mr. freak." I replied turning away from him. He walked up behind me and crossed his arms over my shoulders and leaning on my head. "You tried too...?" He asked waiting for me to finish. "I tried to prank you or whatever.." I spoke with a joking annoyed expression. "And yo ass faileddd!" He yelled smiling. "Yeah Yeah, rub it in coin dispenser." I said rolling my eyes laughing. He just straight faced me and went to go sit down on the bed again. "Okay yalll, soo this was a fail so comment what y'all want me to try next." I said smiling, "Nah don't tell her shit!" Sha yelled over to the camera. I eyed him and turned back to the camera and waved bye.

"Cmere paaa" I said walking back over to him after placing the camera down. "Nah yo ass is mean as fuck." He spoke grumpily. "I'm sorryyy" I spoke approaching him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Mhmm" Is all he said before crashing us both in bed.

-bye i'm so bored 😭😭