𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗬 - 𝐋'𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐄 ‹ / 𝟹

'Worst memory' by Tay Capone

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

*flashbacks*

'i remember when them surgeons came out and said L'A ain't make it'

"I'm sorry, He didn't make it. We did everything we could." The surgeon spoke while looking at the ground. And in that moment the world stopped, Everything went quiet around us.

'Swear I couldn't believe that shit, but, man, I had to face it'

I shook my head in disbelief and denial, denial that the one person who deserved to see life to the most, had lost his. I heard momma capone let out sobs, she had lost her son. Her child, her own family and blood.

'I went from with my bro, fuckin' hoes up in that basement, To sayin' long live my brother, so I had to chase it.'

I sat down in a chair and put my head in my lap letting the tears fall from my eyes, the only thing filling my ears being sobs. It wasn't fair, Not even a bit.

'After that night, for some weeks, i cried myself to sleep'

Momma capone walked over to me, "Junie, Baby I'm so sorry." She said through the tears falling down her face. I pulled her into a hug and held on tight, "Let it out baby" She said crying. We sat there for what felt for hours while we held each other and cried, "It's 9 momma" Nina said walking up sniffling and wiping the tears off her face. Momma capone pulled away from our hug to nod and grab Nina's hand to get up, "Get some sleep Junie okay?" She said with tears in her eyes. I nodded and gave her a small smile.

An hour later I sat up in my bed hugging my knees while staring at the wall, my eyes wet from tears left that left them at a fast haste. The pain still fresh and burrowing in my heart.

'I'm traumatized, shit was deep, I never felt so weak'

September 26, 2013

"Ma, what you planning on doing today?" L'a asked me as we pulled into the driveway of my apartments. I had just got back from spending the night and was really sleepy, "I wanna sleep a little bit today. You wanna come over later?" I asked yawning and turning to look at him. "Yea, Imma hit the stu first after I get jb." He said nodding agreeing. "Okay I'll see you later baby." I said smiling and leaning in giving him a kiss. He put the car in park and smiled into the kiss before I pulled away.

'I cannot lack in the streets, they wanna catch me sleep, they wanna catch me sleep, Got that call from G gotti, said L'a was hit'