𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗦 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 - 𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤𝗖𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗬𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊  𝟓:𝟒𝟗 𝐏𝐌

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝗖𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗬𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊  𝟓:𝟒𝟗 𝐏𝐌

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤𝗖𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗬𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ┊  𝟓:𝟒𝟗 𝐏𝐌

"Hey ya'lll today were gonna be pranking my bae Shadonn" I said smiling. "Someone sent an idea saying I should throw it back to his opps music on live.." I said reading my fans message.

"He really gon' fuck me up you guys.. Yall really want me gone" I said sarcastically while straight facing the camera, I already know Shadon gonna be mad as hell and be fuckin mean. "Get ready for my downfall, Anyway Imma put up a poll right now on instagram to decide which song it should be, and I have to block Sha and all his little goons so they don't see my story." I said quickly setting up a poll on my instagram. After I finished setting up the poll right now and blocking all sha's friends I decided to sit on the couch and wait for the poll to be answered.

"Kay y'all, I'll be back in 10 minutes to check the poll because Shadon's gonna be back around 12:30 and it's 12:02 now. So I'll let y'all know the answer before Sha gets home." I spoke to the camera. After I finished recording that clip I set down the camera and decided to turn on the tv to watch wentworth. (One of the best prison shows honestly). After about 10 minutes I went on my instagram to check on how the poll was doing.

I grabbed my camera and turned it on "Okay y'all so it's currently, 12:15 and Shadon won't be home for another 15 minutes so i'll be back when I hear him pulling in." I said to the camera while fixing my hair over my shoulder.

*TIMESKIP*

I paused my show wentworth after I heard an engine pulling up into the driveway, I make my way to the window and peek through the curtain seeing Shadon finally home. I rushed to the camera and turned it on, "Okay guys so Shadon's home soo get ready." I said while grabbing my phone to go on instagram and go live.

"Heyy guysss." I said to my live, i soon after heard the front door open. "CAIT" Yelled Shadon. "I'm in the living room bae" I yelled back. I grabbed the tv remote and quickly put on hands down by Sugarhillddot and Bloodie. "Y'all aren't ready, Lemme pray real quick.." I said while praying in my head and holding my hands together, "Dear god please do not let this squidward looking ass hoe to kill me, Amen." I spoke. I got up and got ready for Sha to walk down the hallway.

I started to throw it back to hands down when the beat dropped, about 10 seconds later I look up to see Shadon coming down the hall with a confused look on his face. I started to hold in the laugh that was building up in my throat. "Caitlyn Wrd2 what the fuck yo stupid ass doing." Shadon stopped at the door looking at me and analyzing my phone propped up. He grabbed the remote from my desk and paused the song, he looked over at my phone. "Is you-" He started and walked around in front of my phone. "Yo thot ass on live twerking to my opps music?" He said and turned his head to look at me.

"Watch your mouth bruh." I said to him, cause who does he think he's talking to. "Nah, Nah you deadass live throwin it back to bum ass bitch's music??" He spoke, "Boyy what are you talkin about this music is fireee" I said and turned the song off pause and going back to twerking. "Bro you about to get me tight. What the fuck you doin' caitlyn, You a opp thot?" He questioned angrily. I stopped and looked at my live then back to him side eyeing him.

"Opp tho- Boy you got me fucked up what the fuck? Opp thot?? Your so fuckin stupid." I spoke cutting myself off. "You know what, i'm done" He spoke turning around shaking his head and walking out. "Done with..?" I spoke looking around. "You, I'm tired of this shit." He stopped and turned around to speak, still angry. "So go to sleep." I spoke while straight facing him cause he not going no where, he says the same shit to me.

"Girl- Bye" He spoke sassily if I might add.. He started walking towards the front door, I decided the prank went well enough and grabbed the camera while running after Shadon. "Babeee!" I yelled to him. "Nah, not your babe." He spoke opening the front door, "Shadon it's a prank" I spoke grabbing his arm showing him the camera. "Oh my fucking god-" He spoke. I started laughing and put the camera in his face, "I got youuu!" I said smiling at him.

"Whatever bruh you not funny." He spoke rolling his eyes, "I'm still waiting on my apology." I said looking at Shadon. "What apology?" He asked looking at me. "For calling me an opp thot.." I said. "I'm sorry mama's ." He said to me while walking over and pulling me into a hug. I lifted up the camera and spoke "Y'all i got him good soo we outta here, byeeee" I said giving kisses to the camera. "Babe, say bye." I said pinching his arm "Ow fu- STO- BYE." He spoke after I pinched him again.

-bye idk again