Chapter 5 - Please turns to admiration

"yeah"

"But l watch a news last night which says that there was an explosion at the fuel station,

"She maybe among those people that were badly wounded"

"Oh my God" Romina covered her mouth with her hand and widely opened her eyes because she was really feeling sorry for romina and her family .

Adrian was thinking of something to come up with to help his mom because he hates to see her in an awfull situation.

"Don't worry mom,l will take care of the situation and l will also send someone to give her fruits,gifts and a letter of apology.

"But,l hope that you kept her address in a safe place ??"Adrian asked romina boldly .

"Yes of course, it's kept in the closet were other files are kept"

"Okay,then there's absolutely nothing to worry about,l will be on my way to take a shower "

"No problem son, you are so lovely and caring, l don't know what I will do without you"

"You don't have to thank me mom"

"Okay,so now you can go and take your shower before you will be late for work"

Stella watch adrian as he ascends the stairs to take his shower and puts a smile on her face feeling so extremely happy for what he use to do for the people around him.

After he must have been done taking his shower,he dressed himself and came downstairs and carried his laptop bag which he normally use in the office .

He went to the sitting room and saw his mom arranging the table at the dinning room for her to serve the food.

"Mom, l will be on my way to the office see you when l got back"

"Ooh adrian, won't you wait and take your breakfast"

"Noo mom,am already late"

"Okay,but be careful when driving at the road"

"Yes mom,l love you"

"I love you too son"

Adrian headed towards the door and went out in a hurry because he was already late and also needed to see raymond his childhood friend.

He checked his phone in the bag where he kept his laptop and saw it to call raymond.

'Ding Ding Ding'

'Ding Ding Ding'

The phone rang in some minutes, adrian has to stay still till he pick it.

"Hello"Raymond said after he has finally pick the call.

"I need you to do something for me please"

"Anything can be done,what is the problem ??"

"Well,l want you to go to miss Stella house and give her a flower and fruit,a lady will give it to you at the flower shop"

"Okay,you mean miss Stella your house maid ??"

"Yes of course "

"But,what about the address of her house "

"I will text you the address of her house now"

"Okay , there's no problem"

"Thanks alot for your help once again"

"It's nothing much at all"

They chuckled and hang up.
Adrian texted Stella's address to him and called one of his flower seller.

"Good day sir"the woman greeted with a low tone.

"Please,l want you to package the best flower there and some fruits,a young tall and slim man will come there to collect it right now"

"Okay sir"

"Thanks alot"

He hung up.

Adrian can finally rest now because everything is now settled,he drove faster to the office.

"Raymond saw the address of Stella's house but decided to first and collect the flower.

"Hello,is anyone here"he said as he tries to look towards the entrance inside because the door was already open.

"Yes am here,what do you want"the lady said from the inside as she comes out.

She saw that it was the man that was being described by adrian and then remembers what to do.

"Oooh, handsome just give me a minute"

"Okay"

Raymond just stared at her behavior as she went inside and comes out with a buddle of flower"

She handed it over to him

"I was told to give you this handsome" she said smiling endlessly at his good looking face.

"Okay, I will be on my way now"

"No problem"

Raymond went towards his car and drove off.

He check the address as he drive at the road.

He finally reach the destination and came down, looking around the permisses he can't find the particular building of miss Stella.

So,he packed the car in a safe place and walk around for some time before he then saw a young man and ask him;

"Good day sir, please am looking for the person living in this neighborhood"he said as he show the man the address that adrian sent to him.

"Oh,l know where they live, that's miss Stella that you are looking for right"

"Yes Sir,of course it's her am looking for"

"Okay, just go by your left and look straight,you will see a duplex that's color oxblood"

"Okay, thank you sir"

"No problem,you are such a good looking man"

"Thanks alot "

"I will be on my way"

The man left and raymond entered his car and followed the direction.

When he reach the compound, everyone was looking at his flashy car thinking of who the young handsome guy came to meet.

Raymond only walk direct to the house and knock at the door.

He didn't hear any footstep approaching his direction,he then look at the side way of the door and saw an alarm.
He click on it.

"Ding Ding Ding'

The door alram rang but he still didn't hear any footstep and decided to continue.

'Ding Ding Ding'
'Ding Ding Ding'
'Ding Ding Ding'

He decided to wait for a while and then suddenly heard footsteps at last which was relieving.

The door was open,there comes a beautiful lady which got raymond eyes to the extent of him not knowing the words to say.

"Good day sir and why are you with all the whole stuff that you are holding"Cassy said as she looks at him from the head down to his toes.

Raymond was still lost by her beauty...................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading and stay updated please.
.
.
.
.
.
. Remember to vote, follow and comment please.