Chapter 73 - Holy Magic

The explosion was followed by massive destruction. A colossal cloud of smoke had erupted, and a shockwave so powerful blew and crushed anything in its path. As a result, it created a crack in the barrier isolating the mortal world from the heavenly realm. Velios hadn't moved his body a single inch throughout the entire fight yet had still managed to win in the end. Velios could easily deal with the shockwaves and the smoke and stood as firmly as before. He had watched how the fight had ended. His magic had overpowered her holy magic, destroying and shattering it. Velios wanted to check if the goddess was still alive or not but proceeded to wait a little bit so that if she was going to die, she would die before he could try and save her.

Velios slowly walked up to the body laying completely flat down on the ground. Velios looked around to find Shiva but noticed that he probably got blown away too. Her body... is fading? Why is it fading? Is she actually dying? Velios hit her lightly on the head to try and get some sort of reaction. Freya was indeed not dead but was slowly fading away because of a lack of mana. She did indeed react to the hit she got on the head, but she only continued to fade away. "N-n-not possible... how could... a human?" Freya was still talking as dramatically and as over the top as she usually did. She began to feel so dizzy that she didn't even know who she was anymore. She just laid there, slowly fading as saliva was running down the side of her face from her open mouth.

Velios put a hand onto her body before giving her a bunch of his mana that he had left. "W-what are you doing?!" Freya couldn't believe what she was seeing. She was already shocked enough about a human having defeated her. She was more shocked at just how much mana the boy had. She couldn't properly feel it at the distance she was while fighting, but being so close to him now made her realize just how much it was, or rather, just how much it was to the point where even she was unsure. Despite all of that happening, what truly shocked her the most was how Velios' body looked under all of his clothing. Velios may be blast-resistant, but his clothes were not. To Freya's amazement, Velios's physique was one purely built from hard work. Freya had seen muscles double Velios' size, but something was different about him. It was as if his muscles were so finely shaped and carved out, they reminded her of Roman statues.

Freya's body began to rapidly increase in size as Velios poured in more of his mana. Freya was blushing at the sight of Velios's body but soon began to realize that she had other stuff to worry about. Her body was becoming too big. "H-h-hey! Human, stop it!" She began to feel stuffed as the mana kept on seeking its way into her body. Velios had heard her request perfectly fine but was too amazed at the fact that creatures made from mana could grow way past their size if a large amount of mana was entering their body at once. In the end, Freya looked like an oversized meatball, being able to roll around in the massive crater that Velios had created. She was so confused at what was happening that it was overwhelming her. Freya had a weird thing for male bodies and seeing Velios made her face completely red. She didn't even know if what was happening to her was real anymore.

Velios stopped eventually with Freya growing to be multiple meters tall and round. When Shiva had finally returned, his face was shocked to see what had become of Freya. "Hey, Velios... what did you do to her?" Shiva was genuinely confused and even felt bad for Freya's sake just because of what Velios had done to her. "It's fine; her body will return to normal eventually. Now on the other hand... aren't you demons also creatures primarily created from mana?" Velios said it with a wicked smile on his face, staring into Shiva's eyes before the cat started trying to escape from him. "Don't get close, human!" Shiva had truly returned to his primitive ways. It was as if he forgot who he was and instead became an animal that feared for themselves. It did not take long at all until Velios managed to catch Shiva. Just mere minutes later, Shiva had greatly regretted trying to become friendly with the human at all.

Shiva was now as big as Freya was before. Freya had shrunk and was soon almost back to normal while Shiva was rolling around in the crater. A sudden wave of embarrassment hit Freya as she realized what kind of thoughts she had about Velios. She had her face buried deep into her hands as if she was trying to hide her red appearance. Velios was busy playing around with Shiva's body, rolling it around and throwing it up into the air before it soon began deflating. Freya didn't know what to do. It was her first time being so close to a male at all, and he even touched her, even if he was just trying to heal her. Freya let her body fall down to the ground as she stared up into the barrier, disguised as a sky but with cracks everywhere. She couldn't believe that what the human had told her earlier was true. That the boy really had come here and broken through the barrier on his own. Velios was still busy playing around with Shiva as Freya was completely exhausted from their fight.

"Y-you said that you wanted to learn how to use holy magic, correct?" Freya said it as soon as Velios got close enough to be able to hear her. She was still laying on the ground. "Yeah. that's what we came here for." Freya couldn't even hear what Velios was actually saying. As soon as Freya had caught a glimpse of Velios' body, she couldn't stop staring. Velios hadn't noticed it as he kept on saying that he wanted to learn holy magic but to no response. "You disgusting woman!" Shiva came in and slapped her across her face, sending her body rolling away. He had noticed that all Freya was doing was staring at Velios's body and that Velios just might fight her again if she remained silent. "What do you think you're doing, you demon!?" Freya began to chase after the cat after she regained her balance. Her face was still red but angry and in fury. She even tried to kick Shiva as he was trying to run away but luckily for him, she missed all of her attempts.

After a while, Freya was tired and could barely stand anymore. Unlike Velios, her mana supply was far too limited and she couldn't handle it. She had nearly disappeared because of lack of mana. "Can you teach me how to use holy magic?" Velios asked it while approaching her, realizing that he might have a chance if she was tired. "Oh, right... come over here." Freya looked reluctant at first but now she looked like she was actually going to do it. "Come a little closer..." Freya ordered Velios to come closer to her, and as he did, she put her hand on Velios's chest. She started to draw something out, creating a light onto Velios's body as if she was writing. Her nose then suddenly started to bleed a little as she continued. "Hey, are you okay?" Velios asked this only a little concerned for her sake as she was going to teach him how to use holy magic. "No, Velios. That's not why her nose is bleeding..." Vadh knew why her nose was bleeding, and he had simple reasoning behind it. She was a pervert and enjoyed touching Velios's bare body.

Minutes had passed before she was fully done. During the whole process, it was as if Velios could feel a different part of him that he didn't know that he had. Not some kind of hidden power hidden within him or a body part he didn't know he had. It was something different, something that didn't have a physical form. He could feel every single bit of it as Freya was writing out the foundations of holy magic itself onto his soul, engraving it. It was the quickest and easiest way Velios could achieve it. During this process, Velios had not only focused on the faint feeling of light within him but also the feeling of the part which was his soul, trying to imagine it. Velios simply had his eyes closed the whole time, imagining a huge, black void with a single ball of light which represented his soul and how it was changing according to Freya's movements. Thanks to this, it did not take long for her at all to fully make it possible for Velios to try and wield it.

Velios slowly stands up, feeling another kind of energy surge within him. Freya, however, looked like she could need another mana refill. Shiva was satisfied from seeing Freya on the verge of passing out. Shiva decided to completely leave Freya in hopes that she would actually die and went to Velios' side. "So... you have it now? Holy magic?" Shiva watches as Velios continued to look at his hands. Velios was shocked and left speechless. He knew that he had it, so now what? Should he just use it? Should he test it out first? Velios didn't know. "Shiva... do you think that holy magic runs on something completely different than mana?" Velios wanted to know desperately, but he didn't know how he would figure it out. He had never used it before. So, he decided that he would sit down and try to meditate to try and unleash his new powers until Freya wakes up.