Chapter 71 - Heavenly Realm

Velios felt as if something different was happening than usual. He was accustomed to the feeling of being teleported, but he had no idea what was happening now. Was the distance too far for him to teleport? Did something go wrong, or was it so far away that even teleportation had a cooldown, or was it so far away that the mana he had wasn't even enough? He didn't know. It felt like he was moving at a tremendous speed, yet he didn't know what was happening. He wasn't even sure if he was actually moving or if he was trapped. It was like he could see the space moving around him, and it felt surreal. It was as if he was traveling through space or something else. Velios couldn't even describe the emotions or the situation he was now inside and feeling. Velios looked over to see Shiva still on his shoulder, barely holding on as he had almost passed out multiple times due to motion sickness. Any person would normally get worried, but Velios wasn't really all that concerned. Everything he was seeing, feeling, and much more was completely new to him.

It reminded him of space, just because of the rare and beautiful colors he witnessed. There was a lot of purple and pink mixed together with lighter and darker shades of multiple other colors, with darkness in the empty positions. Velios couldn't help but be shocked and in awe at the mere sight of it. He didn't even know what it was. "Shiva, do you know where we're going?" Velios looked over to his shoulder to see the cat puking once again. "What do you mean?! You're the one who forced me to come along, you dumbass!" Velios hit him on the head. "Should I just throw you off or something?" Velios threatened Shiva, but the scary thing was that he most likely would do it. Velios turned to face forwards again, noticing that the speed he was traveling at had suddenly increased. Velios noticed that he was approaching something huge, but he didn't know what it was. It was as if something was blocking his way to the target that he was trying to reach, but he decided that he had no other way to get there but to break through whatever it was.

Velios could feel it as his body broke through whatever was in the way. It seemed like he had arrived at his destination at roughly the exact same time as when he broke through whatever kind of wall or barrier it was. Velios stood up and looked around at where he was, but to his confusion, he didn't seem to be in the same world anymore. It was still a game, yes, but it just felt so different. The atmosphere was nothing like the one down below. The oxygen felt a hundred percent pure, all of his surroundings were white. Velios fully stood up and looked around to see what kind of place it truly was. There were clouds everywhere, filling the scenery with the soft and bouncy ground, which also seemed to be made of clouds. The ground was really tangible, and you could easily change it to form any shape you would like. Velios only decided to play around with it for a short while before realizing that he had got distracted. Even if he did get distracted, Shiva was still the slower one, as he was still barely conscious because of his motion sickness. "You know we have to take the same way backward?" Shiva hadn't realized until now that he would truly die if he went back the same way.

Velios proceeded to walk and take his time as he scouted the area, not knowing if there even is more stuff or if it was just a bunch of clouds. "Do you think we're in heaven?" Velios asked Shiva, for no particular reason than wanting to hear his opinion on where he thought they were. "Are you stupid? How could both of us have died in the first place?" Shiva was still motion sick from before and was still not fully recovered. "But didn't you also feel like we broke something? Or at least that we crashed into something?" Velios asked a good question, and just as Shiva was about to answer, he couldn't. Shiva had thought at first that it was an easy question, but he didn't even know what to say. He did feel them bumping into something which is definitely correlating with something here. Even after ten minutes of walking, Velios has still been unable to find whoever it was that had cast that weird energy from before, and he was unsure if he was going to find it at all. Just as Velios thought that, he could begin to hear sounds coming from a direction far away, and when he did turn his head, he was amused to hear a voice.