Chapter 25: Me and the Devil

Depuis le début

"To Italys new Heir to the throne!" A random guest shouts, and before I can blink, Father is grasping my wine glass, "Water please!" He shouts to the butlers.

Sitting back down with Damian, I felt like collapsing, my eyes dart toward Elias, who was chugging down his red wine, gripping the glass tightly.

Oh god Damian what did we get ourselves into?

"So what's our child's name going to be?" I taunted gripping Damian's bicep as we headed down the white concrete stairs into the backyard

"Celeste if it's a girl, Dante, if it's a boy""Damian," I said through gritted teeth, fisting his bicep harder he gives me a warning glare, "Don't hurt yourself" I roll my eyes and glance away

"Damian," I said through gritted teeth, fisting his bicep harder he gives me a warning glare, "Don't hurt yourself" I roll my eyes and glance away.

"I'm serious, why in the world would you say that? Just to piss off Elias?" Damian helped me down the stairs while the boys followed behind, just by Damian's sigh I knew it was true.

He's jealous of Elias, he hates how obsessed he is with me, and I can't stand them wanting to compete with one another, "You know your my husband, Elias is nothing why make him angrier than he already?" Damian turned to look at me, and gently placed his hands on below my waist.

"People are watching" he warns in a whisper, blinking my irritation away a slow fake smile crosses my lips, "I know I am, I got caught up in the moment, forgive me princesa"

Before I could respond, the sound of footsteps walking behind us caught my attention, facing them I smiled, "When's the gender reveal?" Casimo taunted.
"And I'm the godfather right?" Arching a brow, Landon narrows his eyes as if he was wanting me for the correct answer, "Never, and no" they roll their eyes at once before I notice their gazes dart to the right.

Glancing in their direction my eyes landed on Isis and Elias, both whispering something to one another, when they suddenly went their separate ways.

I swallow nervously, I knew they had a plan, whatever it is we have to get people to safety, if I know one thing about Elias is that he doesn't give to craps about how many people die just to get to his goal, "Callum, Davin, find out what they're planning"

"Yes Don," they both said at once before storming off, "Dean, Asher stay with Celeste" I frown in confusion as I watch Damian storm behind Callum, "Wait where are you-"
"Don't worry about him, he'll be fine" Dean reassured me, "Oh no" I overhear Casimo sigh, jerking behind me, I notice what had caught his attention, staring at the backyard entrance, everyone suddenly gasps and my eyes widen in horror.

Walking down the steps, having a wide smile and four bodyguards beside her was the-

"Princess!" I overhear someone shout in the crowd, "Fuck" I mouth as her eyes dart toward me, smiling I worryingly pace up to her while the boys follow behind like my guards.