Short Drabble: Imagine#7; Invincible Era

-3rd Person's Point of View-

-New York City- November 07, 2001

Y/n sat back bored in one of the rooms the building had since Michael insisted she come with him, she huffed in boredom and waited on Michael as he was doing a signing today for his new album. Y/n watched as the clock ticked and decided to do something to get rid of her boredom. She peeked outside and saw two bodyguards guarding the door, Y/n knew they weren't going to let her out or explore Michael's orders.

She thought while looking around before spotting a small window giving her an idea, Y/n was a petite woman she could easily get through it. Y/n luckily had on a hoodie and jeans before throwing the hood on her head opening the window and climbing out. She dropped into an ally on her feet before looking both ways and heading out onto the street.

Y/n smiled as she looked around at all the different stores and buildings, she decided to do a little shopping and exploring and get back before Michael noticed her absence. First up was a clothing and shoe store and she saw some shoes that caught her eye.

-Timeskip- 8 hours later

Y/n held bags and bags of clothes and shoes also little things she saw and liked. She sat on a park bench enjoying an ice cream cone, Y/n was in her own world but at the same time, she couldn't help but like she was forgetting something.

Suddenly it all came back to her Y/n threw the ice cream in shock, before looking at her watch and seeing that hours had gone by. Y/n jumped to her feet and speed walked out of the park before stopping as a familiar vehicle stopped by her, and the window rolled down revealing an angry Michael as he glared at her intensely.

A few bodyguards got out of another car behind them and helped Y/n into the car, then took the bags at the same time and put them into the truck. Y/n faced forward nervous as the car started driving again.

"Where were you? Do you know you could have been hurt or God knows what?" said Michael calmly but slowly getting worked up

"I-I w-was bored and decided to go shopping," said Y/n not looking at Michael

She could feel his stare burning into the side of her face this made Y/n more nervous, Michael placed a hand under her chin and turned her head to face him. After years of being together, Michael still made her anxious.

"You could've waited till after the signing. Nobody knew where you were, do you know how worried I was about you?" said Michael

She felt bad as she looked away from him then reached up took his hand and held it softly.

"I'm sorry Michael for making you worry, I didn't consider how my actions would affect you and upset you. For that, I'm deeply sorry please can you forgive me?" said Y/n kissing his palm gently while looking into his eyes

Michael took a deep breath and looked away before looking back at Y/n giving her a small smile.

"Okay I forgive you, sweetheart, just don't let it happen again and please let me know when you going somewhere from now on," said Michael fully smiling which she reciprocated

"Thank you for forgiving me baby, it won't happen again," said Y/n leaning up and kissing him on the lips

Michael kissed her back as Y/n broke the kiss and smirked at him while leaning in close to his ear.

"I can't wait to make up to you tonight," said Y/n seductively kissing and nibbling on his earlobe

Michael's eyes widened and felt his heart race in excitement along with the familiar feeling in his pants. He couldn't wait for tonight along with Y/n.

The End.