Imagine; Dangerous Era #5

-3rd person point of view-

Author Note: Sorry if the Imagine isn't Yandere enough or doesn't feel like it.

Summary: Y/n was homeless and starving when she came across Michael Jackson on a cold rainy day

Summary: Y/n was homeless and starving when she came across Michael Jackson on a cold rainy day. It seems as if fate brought the two together that's what it seemed like to one of them, but soon Y/n would come to regret ever meeting Michael.

Y/n's body shook as the cold air hit her body and face as she walked through the streets of Los Angeles, her stomach aching and growling from hunger. Y/n had been homeless since she was 18 years old, she had no family her parents died in a plane crash leaving her all alone. The girl continued to walk through the streets as raindrops started to fall hitting her face, She felt her body shake and tremble from how weak she was from not eating or drinking anything.

A body bumped into Y/n knocking her to the ground making her let out a moan of pain.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry ma'am. Here let me help you up" said The mysterious voice

Michael stood over the poor woman taking a moment to look her over, she wore an old black hoodie and coat with old blue jeans with Nike's. She looked up at him as soon as their eyes made contact Michael felt his heart race and cheeks flush. The woman was beautiful her eyes were enchanting along with her beauty. Michael snapped out of his thoughts before holding his hand out to her.

Y/n grabbed Michael's hand as he pulled her up making her fall into his chest. Michael's heart was pounding in his chest the close contact made him feel butterflies in his stomach, he shook his trying to get rid of the feeling while not understanding why he felt this way to a stranger.

"Um miss are you okay," said Michael looking down at her small frame

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine," said Y/n trying to back away from Michael

Y/n legs shook under her as she stood up as soon as she tried to walk she crumbled right back to the ground. Michael caught Y/n before she could hit the concrete, for some reason her trying to leave him gave him this nasty feeling in his chest.

"Miss let me help you, I can have someone drop you off at your home or do you want me to call a family member or friend to come pick you up" said Michael

Y/n could Almost laugh at what he said as she could feel herself quickly become light-headed.

"Sir I'm homeless and my family is dead," whispered Y/n in a blank tone as she could see darkness creep into her vision

Michael had a sad look on his face as she passed out in his arms, Michael for some reason felt the need to help and care for her and he would. Michael's bodyguards came room out of the building he just left.

"Mr.Jackson, sir are you alright?, and who is that on your arms?" said Bill looking at Y/n

"I'm fine Bill just get someone to bring the car around I'm bringing her with me," said Michael looking down at her