Chapter 12

-3rd person point of view-

-February 2, 1979-

Y/n sat down on the couch in the dressing room waiting for Michael and his brothers to get done performing. She sat back watching the clock on the wall tick as time passed by, Y/n was just staring blankly into space as she got wrapped up in her thoughts. The door to the dressing room opened and In came Michael along with his brothers wiping the sweat off his face with a towel. Y/n was snapped out of her thoughts by Marlon who kneeled In front of the female, and snapping his fingers trying to get her attention.

She shook her head and focused her attention on Marlon who held a smile on his face asking if she was okay. Y/n gave a little smile and nodded her head remembering Michael said not to talk to him. Satisfied with her answer Marlon said okay before walking away, but she could see a little concern in his eyes.

Michael glared at his brother before walking over to his girl sitting by her and wrapping his arm around her waist possessively. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck giving it a small kiss, which made Michael smile and kiss her cheek.

"I love you girl you know that," said Michael looking into her eyes

"Yeah Michael I know, and I love you too," said Y/n smiling at him

Michael leaned in kissing her on the lips making the others fake gag and making Michael roll his eyes at his brothers. Y/n let out a small chuckle at their antics as Jermaine started to speak.

"Okay you two cut that lovey-dovey shit out, it's making me sick," said Jermaine fake gagging

"Hater," said Y/n under her breath making Michael snort and Jermaine roll his eyes while chuckling a little and then going back to what he was doing

"So Y/n are you staying around this time or leaving again" said Jackie looking over at Y/n with a smile

"Yeah I'll be staying for good this time," said Y/n smiling at Jackie

Y/n could feel Michael's arm tighten around her waist. Michael glared at his brothers he's been noticing how their eyes lingered or looked over his girlfriend. A low growl rumbled in his chest as his eyes went from a warm brown to an almost pitch-black color. Y/n looked over at Michael noticing his face had become blank and his eyes darker. She grabbed his chin focusing his attention on her.

"It's okay Calm down baby," said Y/n bringing his face closer to hers and kissing him gently making him immediately calm down

Michael started kissing her back grabbing the back of her head and pushing her deeper into the kiss. He hungrily nibbled at her bottom lip and pushed his tongue into her mouth.