57. First Night

Beginne am Anfang

I bite my lips before bringing the milk upside " For y... you " I stuttered. He smiled softly and took the glass from me. But instead of drinking that, he kept on looking at me with a smile. Did not know why but tonight even his gaze was feeling unknown. I felt extreme heat on my cheeks and looked everywhere but at his face. It was being difficult to even stand just in front of him.

I waited for him to drink that and finish that. While doing this, I kept on deciding the next works for this night. I could not imagine whatever people were telling me about this night.

But the strange thing was, shrey still did not touch the glass and kept on looking at me. I frowned just and he said, " Sorry I share everything with my wife. So before I taste this, you need to taste it " He said while holding the glass in front of my face.

Before I could feel more heated by his effect, holding the glass I started drinking the milk. I finished the half glass in one go and was about to gulp down the milk again but he stopped my hand and said, " Leave the rest of it for me atleast "

" Yeh toh jhootha hai mera "

( but I drank from here )

" That's why I'm asking for it. " Saying that he took that from me and turned the glass to himself, touched his lips on the spot where my lipstick print was. He drank the rest of it and his eyes were stick on me. I had to look somewhere else due to the nervousness going inside my body.

He finished that and wiped his lips by the back of his palm. I blinked nervously not understanding what to do.

I looked here and there to get some ideas and finally opened my mouth to utter something. " Th. .. this room is officially mine now Shrey.. You remember how you told me to not touch anything here... Now you can't do that" I told him and he chuckled.

Now it was decreasing the tension between us. I saw him moving towards the table and putting the glass there.

" Yeah... Now you are the most precious thing of my room. How can I say anything to you? "

I bit my lips before asking back " Hawww am I a thing to you? " His words already made me blush but it was too much important for me to ask him like that.

He chuckled again before coming to me and holding my hand " Sab kuch ho meri tum abh"

( you're my everything now)

I blinked before looking down.

" Aj bohot sharma rahi ho "

( you're shying too much tonight)

I tried hard to hide that smile but he saw me anyway. I felt him touching my veil after that. My face wasn't hidden but still a cloth was hiding my hair with that. When he removed that, I felt being cold. The wind directly touched my back. My skin shivered but wasn't sure if it wasn't because of the weather or because of Shrey?

I closed my eyes when his fingers touched my neck. He was untying my necklace slowly, carefully. My fingers were playing with themselves due the nervousness. Was it really something to be nervous tonight? I couldn't help but asked myself.

I couldn't get the idea what Shrey was going to do this night.

Slowly I made my eyes look up just to find him always looking at me. I wanted to look down suddenly but could not. Somehow my gaze stopped there at him. And before I could get the time to react much , he wrapped his arm around my waist. He took me in bridal style without any effort, as my weight was same as a leaf to him.

" Let me take you the bed. You must be tired " He whispered. Our eyes were matching the gaze, none dared to change the gaze. It was intense and held so many unknown languages