chapter 17: Last day of Christmas holiday

Hermione

It was the last day at the Grimmauld Place I decided to just lay around and read, well I tried to do that.

"Mia."

"Love." I bit my lip trying to ignore the Weasley twins. No uses once I felt both their lips on my neck.

"A-Annoying." They both bit down hard. I gave out a moan.

"W-what are you two doing!?"

"Nothing." They said in sync as their hands traveled down my chest, they both squeezed my breast then started making circles around my nipples.

"Mmm. D-Doesn't seem like n-nothing."

"Want to try something." They both said against my ear.

"W-what?" One of them pushed my book out my hand and I felt myself being lifted from the loveseat in my room. I was then placed on the bed, I looked up to see Fred smiling down at me, I looked around to see George shutting the door with a smirk on his face. I heard a click, and he waved his wand before setting it on the dresser and walking over to me sitting beside me. I gave a confused look.

"What's going on?" Fred sat down pulling me to his lap tapping my body with his wand.

"Ahh." I fell back into his chest moaning.

"W-what did you d-do."

"A little spell to make you sensitive." He grabbed my neck squeezing it.

"Mia." I looked over at George to see him kneeling in front of me, he pushed my legs apart pulling down my knickers.

"Relax love." Fred whispered against my ear. Before I could respond I jerk up as I felt soft lips press against my pussy.

"Ahh."  George flicked his tongue against my click sending a shock wave through my body. Fred unbutton my dress and unhook my bra pulling off my body. I jerk up again as I felt something cold touch my asswhole, I gave out another moan.

"Wha-mmm." Fred hand squeezed my neck and kissing me, his other hand went to my nipples and pinch it I jerk up as I felt my body trembling feeling more sensitive. George tongue enter my pussy I gave out another moan. I felt finger enter my ass and I jerk up trying to pull away. Fred grip quickly tighten around my waist holding me still. Goerge did the same with my legs.

"Relax." Fred said as he pulled from my lips.

"Ahh, I-I. I-I'm s-sca-ahh." I felt another finger enter my ass.

" Just Relax." I closed my eyes relaxing into Fred's chest. Goerge added another finger wiggling his fingers and biting hard on my click. I gave out a moan as I felt my body hit its peak. He bit down again making me orgasm, he moved his mouth and fingers and stood pull off his clothes, I looked at him as I tried to catch my breath. He bent down lifting me up, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned down kissing me, I moaned feeling his cock enter me. I gasped pulling from him as I felt something hard enter my ass.

"Ahh."

"Relax." They both said in my ear.

"Ahh, b-but I-."

"Hermione just loses yourself to pleasure. Just this once don't think." They both said in my ear, I listen to them, I lost myself to their touch, I let my body enjoy the pleasure from feeling both of their hard cock thrusting in me. I lost count of how many times I had an orgasm, my body was at its breaking point, and I didn't care. Not even when I felt them both shoot cum in me. I gave a moan feeling myself slipped, their grip tightens on me lifting me up as the slammed back into.

"Ahh." They shoot another load in me and pulled out. I felt my feet touched the floor and I fell forward into George arm.

" Ha, easy now Mia."

"T-That was intense, m-my body still fee-ahh." Fred bit my neck.

"They spell won't drop till your bodies satisfy, guess you're not satisfied yet."

"I-I'm-mmm."

"Don't lie to use. Just loses yourself."

"Fuck, just Bloody hell fuck me." They both gave out a chuckle but listen to what I said. I closed my eyes losing myself to lust.

........

George

Hermione fell asleep between me and Fred, I looked down brushing her hair out of her face, she gave out a hum moving closer to Fred's chest, Fred moved as his arm wrapping around her waist burying his face in her hair. I smiled grabbing the blanket throwing it over them before climbing off the bed walking over to the dresser grabbing my wand and flicked my wrist and conquered up a robe and dropping the spell to the room and walked out heading downstairs. I ran into my sister. She gave a smirk as she saw my appearance.

"Had fun?" I rolled my eyes as grabbed a cup of water.

"Where everyone?"

"Mum took Ron and Harry to get food, mum wants to cook a nice last dinner before we all leave."

"And dad?"

"Went to work, same with Bill and Charlie. They'll be back for supper."

"Fun." Ginny gave out a giggle.

"Tell Mione to use that gift I gave her. Have fun." I raised a brow as I watch her walk away. Ginny never seems to care about the relationship between me and Hermione. She said she always known there was something between the 3 of us. She was the only one since the beginning to not judge me and Fred. She said you can't help who you fall in love with. I placed the cup in the sink and headed back upstairs. I opened the door to see Fred still fast asleep, Hermione on the other hand wasn't. I walked over to the bed dropping my robe laying beside her. She threw her arm over my waist burying her face in my chest, I smiled wrapping my arm under her. She closed her eyes and spoke.

" I don't want to go back. I just want to lay here forever." I laughed placing a kiss on her head pulling the sheets to my chest.

"Yeah, I love that Idea Mia."

To be continued..........