chapter 10: Fred love

Fred

After leaving the room I headed downstairs and sat at the table grabbing a plate. Mum voice came from behind.

"Fred. George hasn't come back yet, has he?"

"Nope." I shoved eggs in my mouth.

"Fred. You need to find someone. Stop annoying your brother, stop playing with Hermi-" I cut her off.

"You think I'm playing with her? Mum, I maybe vile at times, but I wouldn't hurt her. I would never hurt her. Whoever she chooses weather it's me or George or sn-anyone else I will never play her, I will never hurt her, and mum you shouldn't talk about something that y-" I was cut off by Hermione.

"Fred that's enough." I felt her hand on my shoulder. I stop talking for a second then looked back at my mother.

"Sorry." I saw her look down at me then at Hermione. She walked over to Hermione and spoke.

"Dear are you alright? You look sick."

"I'm fine."

"Dear I know you're not into the holiday but don't lie to me."

"Sigh, I'm okay Molly really." My mother gave her a smile before walking away.

"I'll make you some soup dear." I heard Hermione laugh a bit before her arms wrapped around my chest.

"Fred."

"I know."

"No. We have to talk." I leaned back against her chest looking up at her. She had a sad smile.

"You're going to tell me go away?"

"I could, but we both know you won't." She kissed my forehead.

"Hmm."

"Come on, let's go for a walk." I gave a nod standing up pulling her to my chest and walking out of Grimmauld Place.

"Fred, you need to relax. You're on edge. That won't do anyone good of you don't keep calm."

"Sigh, I know but when, when they-"She pulled me down slamming her lips against mine. My eyes widened in shock. This was the first time she actually kissed me. On her own occur. She pulled away face red. I smiled at her cuteness.

"S-shut up." I gave out a laugh.

"Hey, Hermione."

"Hmm?"

"I love you." She had tears in her eyes. I whipped her eyes kissing her head.

"Fred I-I-"

"It's okay." I looked up from her to see George walking down the street. She turned giving a smile.

"There you are." George looked up from the ground. His face was grim but once they fell on her he gave a soft smile walking closer.

"George?"

"I'm fine." He wasn't.

"You know what let's have a movie night. No drama just a quiet night." George gave a nod. Leaning down to kiss Hermione head.

"Do we have to do it at Grimmauld Place?" George asks.

"George."

"I just don't feel up to being in the house right now."

"Sigh, fine, where to?" He looked up at me I gave a smirk dropping my hands from Hermione face and down to her waist bending down to her ear.

"Hold tight." Before she reached I apprented us to the lot above Weasely Wizard Wheezes shop. Hermione fell forward into my chest.

"I hate Apparate." I gave a chuckle kissing her head and pulling away.

" I'll go grab snacks. " I ran down the steps. I posed as I saw my older brother Bill.

"Bill?"

"Mum send me to talk to you two. Something about Hermione and Ron."

"Bill."

"Just tell me what's going on. Mum going insane thinking you two are taking advantage of her. She worried and not only that, but George and Ron fighting doesn't help."

"Ron jealous. You know that he gets jealous. He has no right to, but he is. He should be focused on his actual girlfriend not on mine." Bill gave a smirk leaning back against the front desk.

"That's the first time you actually stood your ground on this topic. George has made his point very clear. My only question is what will you do when she finally chooses? What will you do if she picks George? Or someone else?"

"I'll let her go if I have too. I love her too much to-" I froze feeling arms around my waist.

"Calm down, calm down." I closed my eyes.

"Sigh." I placed my hand on her hands on my chest. I spoke again this time calmly.

"Bill. Ron and Mum have to understand we're in war, and this is us coping as silly as it is."

"Mum just worried. You three better be home for super, or she kill me." He gave out a chuckle before Apparate out the shop. I pulled Hermione around looked down at her.

"Sigh, Fred. I'm scared."

"Of what actually loving us? Loving me?"

"Fred. I don't think I'll live to the end. I'm afraid, scared. I'm gonna die. I-I'm gonna died. I'm going to die." I whipped her eyes kissing her head gently.

"You're not going to die."

"Fred, if he finds out. He will kill me. If the Order found out what I did, they will-" I cut her off.

"They would have to get to me first."

"Fred I-ahh" She grip my arm tightly in pain.

"W-what n-now." She mumble under her breath.

"Come back here after the meeting." She gave a nod.

"I hate this."

"I know. I know."

To be continued...............