chapter 5: Granger fun

Hermione

Thanks to Severus desk being in the corner of the lab and reaching the ground none of the Professor and Headmaster knew I was in the room. I even cast a Silent charm on my body only allowing Severus to hear me. However Severus had to be come since he was being watch. I sat on my knees in front of Severus. I never done anything like this but I wanted to give it a try. I unbutton my shirt so my black lace bra showed. I saw a his pants tighten as he looked down at me. I smirked as I placed my hand right on top and rubbed it. He jumped a little.

"Severus how are the students doing in potion?"

"Some are exceeding quiet well, then there are some like Mr. Finnigan who seems to always somehow explode. I doubt that boy will pass when it comes to the brewing part of his ending exams."

"Any who stick out? Who could possibly be trained to become a potion master?" I unzip his pats pulling his cock out. I gave it a slight squeeze and lick the tip. He gave a low groan but spoke comely.

"There are a few that I would say that do exceed quite well however I do not believe they would want to go take as being a potion master."

"That maybe true however it's smirt and ideal for them to have options." I pushed my head down taking his huge fat cock into my mouth. I try to push completely down but I only manage to fit 1/3 of it. Severus felt this and grabbed the back of my head pushing me further down. I gave out a gag and loud moan that seemed to make his cock grow bigger. Severus continued to speak showing no emotion.

"Yes, that is true. I only have a few. Ms. Weasely may be in her 5th year but she is gifted like the twins when they were students here. Lovegood as well but she doesn't seem to interest in potion. As for my 6th years there is Mr. Hopkins, Ms. Li, Ms. Padma Patil, Mr. Zabini, Mr. Nott then there my two star students. Mr. Malfoy and Ms. S-Granger. Those two are far more advanced then even my 7th years or anyone I taught in the last 16 years of teaching. I worry that those to may either do good in the world or bad. It's still to soon to tell." I slowly pulled away from his cock making a popping sound I saw his eyes had hunger in it. I smirk as I stuck on one of his balls.

'Minx.' I spoke knowing only he would hear.

"Oh, is the big bad Severus angry? Do you want me to make you cum?" He didn't respond by words instead he responded be grabbed my head and shoving huge cock in my mouth and bobbed my head moving it fast. I could barely breath. Fuck this made me turned on as he forcefully fucked my face.

"Yes that does seem like a small problem but I'm sure those to will follow the right path. Minerva how the progress going?" I felt something warm enter my mouth, I gave a moan as he pulled out my mouth, he continued to cum all over my face and chest. I opened my mouth after I swallowed what he shoot.

'S-shit.' I watched him closed his eyes placing his hand over his mouth.

'Damn minx.' I gave out a giggle.

"I want more Severus.'

'Damn it Granger I can-' I cut him off.

"Why do you continue to call me Granger? I'm your wife you know." He didn't respond, he just took my neck in his hand and squeezed. I gasp for air.

'A wife who likes being Sneaky and submissive. Very delicious.' Submissive? I wouldn't say that. Right?

" I'm not submissive."

'Really? Then if I was to give you two options one where I demand you right now to take off everything and kneel there till this meeting is over and you will be rewarded quiet well or if you choose to disobey it, I will punish you quiet well. Which will it be? Obey or be punished?'  I saw in his eyes he meant business. And even though I knew I wasn't submissive I followed what he said. I stripped out of my clothes as I kneel Infront of him. He looked down and smirked behind his scroll he was reading.

'Good girl.' His hand pat my head. I was turned on. He dropped his smirk as he dropped the scroll and grabbed his cock pushing my head closer and smacked his cock on my face.

'Be a good girl and pleasure me.' I tooled his cock in my hand and lick the tip making in jerk up.

"Severus I over heard that Potter is exceed this year in potion."

"It's that stupid book he found." Severus looked down a bit confusing but looked up as if nothing happened.

"Potter this year is indeed improved as well as even Mr. Weasely however I'm not surprised considering who there friend is. So I would go to far as exceeding more like improving."

"Yes does make sense, there even improving in my Transformation class."

"I can't agree on that. Yes the girl is extremely smart however she has no skill in division. She even dropped the class after only two lessons." I heard Ms. Trelawney. I removed my mouth with a pop from Severus Cock amd spoke.

"That's because your a damn nut job bitch." I spoke angerly.

' Language like that isn't tolerable even if it's true.' He grabbed head shoving it back down on his cock. I felt my eyes water.

"From what I've under Sybill, Ms. Granger dropping the class dude to not liking you. She explained how she didn't appreciate how you embarrassed her by telling her she didn't Possess the right Magical ability. Honestly Sybill you loose more students then you gain." Professor Mcgonagall said in a harsh tone.

"It never is my attention but I can not control what I say when having a vision. Ms. Granger maybe extremely book smart and exceed in wand magic and even wandless but I fear with how this war is turning we may not see how brilliant she will become. There no telling what The-Dark-Lord would do if the cross paths."

"Now, now Ms. Granger will do wondful things in the future. She isn't easy to take down." Headmaster Dumbledore. Of course you say that. Only you and Severus in this room know of my blood line.

"I do hope I live to see Ms.Granger and and Mr. Weasely children. That would indeed be interesting." Professor Mcgonagall said in a chuckle. I felt Severus hand harshly grabbed my head slamming it further down. I couldn't breathe.

'S-severus I can't b-breathe.' He ignored my comment as he pulled his wand out his sleeve pointing it to my body. I felt my body trembling and become sensitive. What did he do!?

"Ha that maybe of an interesting view Minerva but those three come into my hunt twice a week and I've never seen even a hint of interest in Hermione. Ronald may show a bit of jealous over the years when it came to her being woo but not once have I seen the girl even A knowledge his emotions. I doubt the girl views any of those two as men." Hagrid said in a chuckle. He was right. I've never shown a interest in them. Even when Ron try to claim me as his girlfriend. Severus lift my head only to shove it back down harder. I gag as he continued this a few more times only stopping when she released his cum. I fell back on my Arse coughing some air in as he shot his sperm all over me. My body felt like it was on fire. What spell did he used?

"Mhh, who knows. It's still so early to tell. Maybe one day she returned those feelings." I meet Severus angry Stare as he pointed his wand back at me. I jumped in surprised as I gave out a painful moan. My body wanted him. It wanted him in me so badly that it hurt. What was he doing!?

"Are we really going to talk about these teenagers relationship? We're in a brick of war." Madam Hooch said harshly.

"Rolanda is correct people now if this is all I do have papers to finsh before dinner." Severus spoke as another painful wave hit my body.

"Ah, yes Severus of course. This meeting is indeed over." Headmaster Dumbledore said. I didn't hear them move as I was so focused on the feeling of my body. I gave out a moan at I felt my body being forcefully pulled from the ground and slammed against what I believe to be his desk.

"I don't like sharing what belongs to me Ms. Snapes is that clear?" Before I could answer I felt his cock slammed hard into me I have out a loud moan.

To be continued..........