037

Mai heard the admiration from other students, a small grin on her face as she walked with her friends

Mai heard the admiration from other students, a small grin on her face as she walked with her friends. She had left Vasco a while ago realizing that he was going to be fine and she's seen how everything is supposed to play out anyway. Jiho suddenly grabbed Daniels's arm causing Zack, Daniel, and Mai to turn and look at him. "What's wrong Jiho?" Daniel asked. "What's up?" Zack also asked.

The appearance of Zack and Daniel made the boys that Jiho was having a staring contest with, back off in fear. When their eyes landed on Mai and her calm, confused expression they seemed to almost drool. Zack and Daniel notice this as they both place an arm behind her back and her attention is back to the next ride.
-
🦊 MAI'S POV

I had been on almost every ride, eaten every food, and taken a picture at every photo spot. I was getting tired...

Daniel had separated himself from the groups running off with crystal. "Yeah, let's separate," Zack said. "Let's ride what we want then meet back up." I nodded. "Who's going where? Because I still haven't ridden the 'Death Drop'." I looked around to see who would claim me. Everyone seemed eager to split with me but I thought this would be a time to get Zack and Mira together. "I'll just go with Jay and Joy."

When we walked out desperate ways that's when I remembered that Jiho was with us...

'Shit! This is his Villain Arc😭 All cause he's an invisible jerk!'

_
I somehow ended up on the 'drop tower' with Jay...
"Gosh, it's higher than I thought..." I said as I grabbed Jay's hand. He of course didn't say anything but I could tell he was a bit flustered by me holding his hand.

"Let's take a selfie. Gotta have proof"

The people next to us said which made Jay take out his phone. "You want to take a picture too?" he nodded. "For Daniel?" he nodded again and held his phone up. I smiled as I looked at the camera. He took two pictures before the ride suddenly dropped. His phone went flying along with his wallet but I was too focused on the ride to worry about it.

When we got off the ride, Jay somehow ended up shoeless too. "How the hell did your shoes come off too?!" I said as we looked in the bushes for his wallet and phone.

'I'm ready to go home now...do a time skip or something!"

_
After looking for Jay's stuff with no luck I made my way to the bathroom. "Oh? Hi girls." I said as I saw Yui, Zoe, and Mira. "Mai!" Yui hugged me. I hugged her back and that's when I remembered how the girls were going to fight with the bitches from that other school. I looked at the sinks and sure enough there they all were.

"What's this? Do you own the sinks now?" I said as the "Soomi" girl seemed to glare at me but had a blush on her face. Zoe and the two other girls began to argue. That's when Soomi got up and reached for Zoe's hair. I grabbed her arm and pushed her back causing her to stumble back into the sink. "What's your problem? Didn't your mother ever teach you to keep your hands to yourself?" I asked part of me trying to tick her off and the other part genuinely wanting to know.

"Shut up! How dare you push me!" She lunged at me grabbing my hair. I grabbed her wrists squeezing them as I heard the other girls fighting too. She let me go crying about her wrist and I pushed her back harder this time. I saw the blonde girl about to kick Mira and I grabbed her leg in time causing her to lose balance and fall. "Let's sizzle your face..." I turned to see Yui with a straightener coming right at her face. I slapped the hair tool out of the girl's hand.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I was trying not to get violent like I normally do but when I saw Mira get kicked by the blonde I just said fuck it. I grabbed her hair slamming her against the wall. Someone pulled my hair from behind and I grabbed their wrist bringing them over my shoulder. At this point, it was a full-on brawl. Zoe was going back and forth with Soomi, I was fighting two bitches at once and Mira and Yui watched in horror.

-
"Yeah! Untouched bitch! Untouched!" I yelled as Daniel dragged me onto the bus. A police officer broke up our bathroom brawl and we all stayed the rest of the trip in this little detention office. The only reason we were let go was because our trip was over. "Fuck those bitches." I said still pissed off, a headache making its way.
_
"Are you asking me...what big 4 crews are?" Jace asked Daniel a bit concerned. "Yeah...you know them?" Daniel asked nervously a hand going to his nape. I just sat at a desk as I watched Jace begin to explain the 4 to Daniel. "First let's start with the regions of the Big 4 crews." Jace used a pointing stick as he slapped it on the board.

I got bored as Jace kept talking and talking. All I got was "Blah Blah Blah North, South, East, and West. Blah Blah blah illegal business. Blah Blah...Blah." I then turned to Daniel. "Why do you have to be so curious?" I asked as I rested my head on my hand. Daniel seemed to get flustered by this as he seemed to be thinking about what to tell me. But I already knew that...

"There's Big Deal, God Dog, Hostel, and the Workers. Just stay away and you should be fine..." I said even though I knew Daniel would get hella involved in the future and it would most likely drag me into it. "How do you know them?" Jace asked in suspicion. "Don't worry about it," I said short and sweet as I gave him a quick smile.
_

"Why is there nothing in this fridge?" I said in frustration as I closed my parent's fridge. "The only reason there's "nothing" in there is because it's nothing for you. Stay out of my fridge little girl." My mom said not even looking up at me from her spot on the couch. I huffed and my dad came out the room. "Why don't we go for a run? Go get the dogs." He said before I could even respond.

"Okay...?" I left my parents place and took the Elevator 2 floors down the get to my place. I changed into something I wouldn't mind jogging in then I put a harness and leash on Vinny and Cass. My dad shortly after walked into my place. "You ready?" I nodded as he looked over my outfit.

 "You ready?" I nodded as he looked over my outfit

"Let's go." I left with my dad. He was holding Vinny's leash and I was holding Cass. "Why'd you suddenly decide to go for a run?" I asked. "I just wanted to spend time with you..." He said keeping his eyes straight ahead. "I have a feeling you won't be very available in the future..." I turn to look at him but he's still facing forward. "Do you know something I don't?" I asked not really expecting him to know anything.

He shakes his head letting out a chuckle. "No, but you are my child. You're already starting to get into fights...and since you've met that Daniel boy it's becoming more frequent..." he turned to me when he said Daniel's name and my eyebrows slightly raised ready to defend Daniel. "-Don't get me wrong. I'm not blaming any of this on Daniel. But please...just be safe..." his voice got kinda quiet. "...of course..." I mumbled as I wrapped my arm around his waist to hug him.

He smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked like that for a good bit.

1356 words