012

BEGINNING EP. 29

I used my new Mac to write like half of this and it was soooo hard😭😭

(Never doing that again)

🦊MAIS POV
I was walking to the convenience store to buy some snacks...and to save Yui from her deadbeat boyfriend...

It took me a lot of thinking to realize that I went overboard and it wasn't really my business...plus Yui's going to have a bit of character development so I can't stay mad at her.

I walk into the convenience store seeing Yui's good-for-nothing boyfriend raising his fist to hit little Daniel. "HEY!!" I heard another voice yell in unison with me and I turned to see Zack.

"Zack!" I hugged his side and he patted my head before turning his attention back on Yui and her boyfriend

"Zack!" I hugged his side and he patted my head before turning his attention back on Yui and her boyfriend. Zack began saying some things about owing little Daniel, etc. This pissed Yui's asshole boyfriend off and he started to stomp towards Zack.

"Oh?" I say catching everyone's attention. "...That wallet." Yui had a worried expression on her face. "Wow. Yui." Zack started "You're pretty nervy. You had a boyfriend all along?" Yui flipped and began yelling. "T...THAT IS BULLSHIT!!" I smirked at her panicked angry face. "BABE! LET'S JUST GO! THIS GUY'S AN IDIOT!"

Yui's boyfriend told Zack to go on. Zack had a field day snitching on Yui and even added in a semi lie in the end. "She even got Mai suspended for talking to Daniel!" Zack said this part raising his voice and pointing at me.

'Because of HER, I can't see Mai anymore!!' Zack thought angrily as a memory of him and Mira eating alone flashes through his head.

Yui's boyfriend said a few words before hitting her. I knew it was going to happen but still gasped when I saw it. He stomped on her head and I ran up to him punching him. I got on the floor to help Yui. She was crying and calling for her mom.

I reached out to touch her and she flinched. I helped her sit up as I hugged her and she cried. Zack kicked Yui's boyfriend's ass as Daniel watched Shocked. I looked at Yui. She has bruises forming on the right side of her face a bloody nose and tears streaming down her face.

I wipe her tears as she makes eye contact with me. I helped her stand then kissed her cheek before walking out with Zack. "Don't tell Mira!" Zack said before walking out of the store after me. "Lets go to the park," I said pulling Zack towards the empty playground.

-

I groaned loudly as I sat behind the counter with little Daniel. "you've been doing that for a while now...are you ok?" he asked turning to look at me. " I can't wait for my suspension to be over! I just sit around all day waiting until someone texts me to hang out..." I say partly lying as I think about the situation with Zoe that's about to unfold.

The bell at the door rings and we both lookup. It was the creepy landlord...I decided to get up and leave waving to daniel before leaving. I walked behind the alley the landlord was going to attack Zoe. I hid in the shadows taking off my sweater as I waited. Zoe came out to throw the trash out and she was on the phone I stayed hidden in the shadows more as she was now standing right next to me throwing the trash out. Then...