006

"You drag around these ugly characters LoL." Vin says with his hands in his pockets. "...Well. I lost to the pretty boy but I could probably take you." Zack says with a cool and calm look on his face. "And the rats you hang with aren't normal either." Zack says lifting a finger at Vin Jin's goons.

"Don't say that! They look better than whatever the fuck those are!" Mai's voice caught everyone's attention. She had her arm wrapped around one of Vin's goons as she pointed to Zacks goons with a disgusted look.

🦊MAI'S POV
"How dare you call them rats!" I say with a hurt look as I hug the goon wearing his hat the right way. "Hey. You're pretty cute. Let me get your number!" Vin jin says putting his phone in my face.

'👹👹👹👹'

I lock arms with both goons turning around and walking out the cafeteria with them. "So what're your names?" I ask looking up at them as we kept walking down the hall.

TIME SKIP
"What? A get-together?" my ears perk at Daniels's words and I groan at the thought of the upcoming events. Daniel and the goons exchange a few more words than I hear my name get called. I look over to Daniel and he seems to freeze up. "Yes?" he doesn't say anything but a blush grows on his face.

"D-D-Do you want to go to a "get together " with me?!" he says not making eye contact with me and rubbing the back of his neck. I mentally scream 'NOOOOO' but I smile and nod. He seems happy and I turn back to jay.

LATER
"Everybody look at me, me
I walk in the door you start screaming
Come on, everybody what you here for?
Move your body around like a nympho" I sang the lyrics to Maneater as I danced around the penthouse in my underwear and bra. "She's a maneater!" I say looking at Nova as she perked her ears up. I continued dancing even grabbing the remote and singing into it like a mic.
-
"She's a maneater." After saying those last lyrics I throw myself on the couch catching my breath. The dogs come next to me worried and I just pet their heads sitting up. I was sweating and my heart was beating fast as hell. I smelt myself and instead of smelling like stinky sweat, I smelt like something fruity. I grabbed my phone looking at the time. "OH SHIT! THE GET-TOGETHER!"

I jump up off the couch running to my room and putting on the same clothes I wore last night to see Daniel at the convince store. I grabbed my phone sticking it in my bra as I ran out the door taking the stairs to the lobby. I immediately ran out of the building looking for the spot Daniel would usually wait for me at. I see him and he notices me. When I get close to him I smile but trip falling forward.

Daniel caught me and I melted in his arms letting my legs rest. "You didn't have to run over here! I would've waited longer!" he says adjusting his grip on me. I looked up at him and he seemed hypnotized. "Thank you." I say fixing myself and standing on my feet. His hands slid down from my shoulders to my waist and I looked up at him confused as hell with a blush on my face.

His eyes were narrow and he was making serious eye contact. I felt a heartbeat in my 😺 and pushed him back walking ahead. "We're going to be late!" I slightly yell speed walking as I put my hand on my beating heart trying to calm down.

'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Is this guy trying to kill me?!'

The rest of the way walking was silent. Even when walked into the gathering place we both stayed silent. I sat in between Zack and the pointy goin and Daniel sat next to Zoe. "So Daniel...where do you live?" pointy goon ask blowing cigarette smoke. "Oh I live alone." he says surprised.

'Idiot'

[A/n: Sorry but I'll be skipping the get together part and skipping to the very end when everyone goes home]

"Is it good?!" I say starting at Zack as he chugs the bottle of water I bought for myself. He stops drinking and just stares at me giving it back. "Thanks for the slob." I sarcastically as I throw the bottle in the trash. "Drink this so you don't get a hangover. You have a bad mood all the time as is we don't want a hangover to make it worse." I say handing a bottle of 'Hangover juice' to him and drinking one myself.

We get up from the bench since Zack sobered up. "Well since your sober enough now I'll be heading home." I say smiling at him before starting to walk away. "Wait!" I stop turning around to look at him confused. He was red from what I assume was embarrassment. "Let me walk you home!" he says looking at his feet. I laugh and loop my arm around his.

-

"You know Mira likes you too! But she hates the fact that you fight!" I say leaning on his arm as we get closer to the penthouse. "I bet you hate that I fight too..." he says quietly but I still hear. "I actually like you fighting but only against bad people!" I say looking up at him with a (You better listen) look. Just as he was about to speak a loud cry caught our attention. We both peeked into the alley we just passed and I see a box on the floor moving. Loud meows and cries could be heard.

Me and Zack looked at each other before running into the alley. I quickly opened the boxes to see two pretty large kittens. "Oh nooo!" I say picking up a kitten with its eyes crusted shut. "Grab the other one Zack we have to hurry!" I say pointing to the other cat blindly screaming for help. He grabs the kitten and I lead him into the building up to my penthouse.

1039 words