031

After the fighting scene in EP.77

Grammarly was acting weird, so if there are any mistakes then that wasn't my fault

🦊 MAI'S POV
I was standing a pretty far distance from Daniel as we walked to school. "Daniel, are you sure you want to do this? You aren't in your right mind!" I asked as I stayed a distance away from him. "When did you get so far? Come back!" before I could run away, Daniel wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked down the sidewalk.

After Daniel fought with those guys, he drank another shot of alcohol. He got super cocky and touchy after that, and I managed to keep a safe distance for a bit, but I knew it wouldn't last forever. "I like you, Mai." I laughed a bit, patting his back.

"I like you too, Danny." I felt him pull me closer and his hand moved up from my shoulder to my collarbone. "I'd do anything for you." my heart skipped a beat and I let out an" Aww" I wrapped my arms around his waist properly as he started fixing his posture.

"That's really sweet, but it's just the alcohol talking." I rubbed his back in circles, and he didn't say anything after that. When we got closer to the school, the stares we received only got worse. We didn't have our school uniforms on, and I was basically dragging Daniels's entire body beside me.

"Damn! Can you TRY to hold yourself up??" I groaned out as I hit Daniel's back, giving him the hint to fix his posture and to stop leaning on me. Luckily, that girl didn't follow us like she did to Daniel in the Webtoon.

"Hey. Wassup?" I was embarrassed as Daniel's man spread at his desk as he talked to Zack. Everyone began talking about how could Daniel and I looked, but it immediately switched to how drunk Daniel was.

"He's drunk, right?"
"I guess he was drinking all night."
"Is Mai also drunk?"
"She doesn't smell like booze, so no."
"Didn't she hold him up on the way over here?"
"Poor Mai."

"Crystal Choi." Daniel leaned over Crystal's small figure"... Hi?" I internally screamed as I sat next to jay with my head down.

'NOOOOOOO!😱 DANIEL, PLEASE SIT DOWN😭'

Crystal got up angrily stomping out of the room and Jay got up to give Daniel a 'Hangover Drink'. They talked for a bit. Then Zoe came over to me, tapping my shoulder. "Please don't ask..." I groaned out as I put my head back, rubbing my face in embarrassment.

I sat with Zack, Zoe, and Mira for lunch. Daniel was somewhere with Vasco, so I was able to get a break from him. "I brought you strawberries." Mira slid me a bento of strawberries with powdered sugar on top of them. I got really happy and hugged her quickly before eating.

The noise in the cafeteria got louder, and I knew Daniel was back.

Vasco and Daniel talked for a bit before the Dean appeared and grabbed Daniels's ear

Vasco and Daniel talked for a bit before the Dean appeared and grabbed Daniels's ear. "Alcohol smell." I got up from my seat as the dean and Daniel conversed.