Warden: Are you comfortable Chit Sang?

Chit Sang: (Cut to Chit Sang as the warden walks around him) If you're trying to get me to talk, forget it. I'm not a squealer.

Warden: (Cut to back of the warden's head as he turns it slightly to look at his prisoner) Chit Sang, I only asked you if you were comfortable.

Chit Sang: Well, yeah. (smiles) Actually, I am pretty comfortable.

(The warden proceeds to kick the back of the chair as it falls off screen and Chit Sang groans. Cut to Chit Sang's head on the floor as the warden's boot appear into screen.)

Warden: Are you still comfortable?

Chit Sang: (his eyes look up) No.

Warden: I know you and your cronies are not smart enough to come up with that little escape plan. (Cut to Chit Sang's point of view as he looks at the warden) So you're gonna tell me. Who is?

(The warden walks off. Cut back to Chit Sang's head as 2 pairs of boots appear on screen. Cut to the doorway to show the 2 guards lifting Chit Sang's chair back into position. One of the guard proceeds to close the door. Camera slowly zooms out. Cut to an area in the yard looking at the gondola tower. Cut to Sokka's eyes looking through the opening of Hakoda's cell door.)

Sokka: So where's Bato? (Cut back to inside the cell) Where's everyone else from the invasion?

Hakoda: (Cut to Hakoda sitting on the floor, looking at his son) The others are being held at a prison near the Fire Nation palace. They singled me out as their leader and sent me here. (Sokka walks into screen and sits beside his Dad) But before I left I met some young women who said they knew you. The Yoshinama Fighters?

Sokka: You mean the Kyoshi Warriors?

Hakoda: That's right.

Sokka: Their leader Suki is here and she's gonna escape with us.

Hakoda: Good, (lays a hand on his son's shoulder) we'll need all the help we can get.

Sokka: And you know Prince Zuko?

Hakoda: The son of the Firelord? I don't know him, but I knew of him.

Sokka: Well, he's here too.

Hakoda: (crosses his arms and starts to think) Sounds like a major problem.

Sokka: Actually, he's on our side now. (Cut to Hakoda who looks at Sokka sceptically) I know, I had the same reaction. After all he has done, it was hard to trust him. But he's really proven himself and I never would have found you without his help. (Camera zooms out on the pair as Hakoda nods his head)

Hakoda: So, do you have a plan?

Sokka: We had one (looks away) but some of the other prisoners got involved and ruined it. (sets his head on his knees) I don't know if
there's another way off this island.

Hakoda: Sokka, (pats his son's back) there's no prison in the World that can hold two Water Tribe geniuses.

Sokka: Then we'd better find two. (they really do)

(Hakoda laughs. Cut to Sokka who laughs as well. Cut to the ground level of the prisoners housing area. Sokka enters the screen and looks around. Cut to Sokka walking towards the first door from a flight of stairs. He leans against the door and raises his visor.)

Sokka: Zuko, are you there?

Zuko: (Zuko's eyes appear at the door's opening) I'm here.

Sokka: I just got done talking to my Dad. We came up with an escape plan together.