13- New Years

Waking up in Mae's arms after the wonderful night we shared last night was a dream, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about what would happen next

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Waking up in Mae's arms after the wonderful night we shared last night was a dream, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about what would happen next.

I just hope she didn't regret sleeping with me because I wanted to continue this thing with her.

Mae was the perfect girl, and I was so glad I worked up the courage to ask her to join me this week so I could finally realize how I really felt about her.

I guess in a way I already knew that, she's always been amazing and like I've said before, had I not been her boss, I would have jumped at the chance to ask her out.

She stirred beside me, breaking me away from my thoughts as she nuzzled in closer.

I loved this.

Keeping my arms wrapped tightly around her, I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes again.

"Morning." Mae whispered in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning, indeed."

I looked down at her. She smiled shyly before looking away.

"Hey." I placed my fingers under her chin, tilting her head up so she was looking at me again and placed a soft kiss on her lips, making my heart flutter as she kissed me back.

I needed her to know I didn't think last night was a mistake.

"What are you thinking, Hudson?"

"That I really, really like kissing you."

"I like kissing you too." She sat up, covering her chest with the sheet and ran her hair through her hair. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Done what?"

"Had a one night stand."

I sat up and moved closer to her, kissing her bare shoulder. She purred as my lips moved to her neck. "Is that what this was?" I asked.

"I can't think when you're doing that."

"Should I stop?"

"No... yes. Hudson we have to talk first."

"I know. Can you look at me please?" She turned towards me. "I'll go first. I really like you." Her confused expression warped into a smile. "When I asked you to help me out this week, I didn't plan on any of this happening. You're amazing, I've always thought that. I also know I'm your boss, which complicates things a little bit but there are no rules in our office that prohibits office relationships."