"Look theres the heronie" ajax said mockingly, causing everyone else to laugh. But bianca remaind silance, but Tyler dint.

"How are you weirdo? You look like a war survior, did Halloween Come early? Or do you like to dress up as a mummy" he asked and enid almost laughed at that. She knew she was going to insult him back.

"I saved your girlfriend and thats how you thank me?"

Wednesday looked at her but enid avoided her eyes. She stared at the boys mad face. Tyler sighed. The blonde was right, sadly, but ir still bothred him. The one Who had to safe her was him not her.

(And yet you dint)

"Oh sure. Thank you" he said oblviouly lying. As enid raised an eyebrow. "But i do remind you that i want you away from her. Or do you want to repeat the other Day?"

Hé said in a fals tone, enid couldnt help but remenber the dirty water that filled her lungs, her face tunred pale, and without knowing she took a few steps back. She felt like drowing, she really dint want to repeat that.

"I wont...do it anymore" she mummerd but Tyler smiled victorious and decided to push it.

"Sorry whta you said?" Hé asked as he cuppen his ear closer to her, as he left wednesday on the table.

"I wont get closer anymore" she repeated.

"Say it correct and loudly" he said and enid clenced her fists.

"I Will never get closer to your girlfriend again!!!" She said loud and clear, so everyone in the group heard, as he patted enids shoulder.

"Im glad you understood" he said laughing with his friends.

She wabted to cry, she really did. She dint dear to give wednesday another glace, when the boy walked away frim he she flew to the door and enterrd the school. She met abby and liz in the hallways. But she dint mention what happend. And so as she knew divina wanst going to be here, she knew why.

She tried to avoid her locker at all cost, just to avoid the blonde. And maybe the boy. And in general, she dint Come near her at all. And when she finnlay was lunch, she met abby at the table and began to eat.

"Het girl" abby said as enid bit in her pizza.

"Hmm?"

"Your girl is looking at you" she mummerd and enid tunred her face to the brunette, and she was right.

She sat on tylers Lap, while the boy talked to his friend. But far from that, she had her eyes fixed on enid. And smiled. Wow a real smile, she has not seen that since the Day she got to her house. She sighed and tunred her head away from her. Blushing slightly but was also scared that Tyler noticed.

"Something happend?" Abby asked noticing the seriousness in her face.

She dinr know why she did that, and dint want to see the pain in her eyes when enid looked away.

"Nothing" she said looking at her again.

Wednesdays eyes seemed to get excitsd when the blonde tunred to look at her again. A few seconds later enid looked serious abd tunred ber face away. Again. She felt bad, she wabted to go to her, and Kiss her, hug her till she couldnt take it anymore, but was still scared to death. She suddenly stood up and excused herself to the bathroom. At no point she looked at the group and went straight to the bathroom. To be there, she splashed her face with cold water, and took a deep breath. She was uspposed to go back but a hand grapped her left arm and brough her to the side. A pair of brown eyes looked at her with displeasure and arms crossed. She looked around and saw there were in the hallways.

"Theres no one freak" she said irrtated and looked hard at her. "Are you really not going to get closer to me?"

"Your boyfriend doesnt like it" she said and avoided her eyes at all cost.

"Since when did you listen to him?"

'Since hé almost drowend me in toilet water' she tought, but still dint open her mouth.

"Thats why your such a baby" she said to her, but enid still dint look at her. The brunette let out a sigh very irrtated. "Jezus enid look at me"

She heard wednesday saying her name, wich made her feel butterflies all over her stomac, however she still dint do what she was told.

"Look at me sinclair" wednesday once again said but still nothing. "Please!"

She held the blonde cheeks and raised her head by force. Looking into her eyes. Blue and brown meeting eachother. Enid felt like wednesday was really close to her.

"Its rude to not look at people when their talking" she said turning her head away, looking at enid being stupid again, a smile placed on her lips but her attention went to her arms and carrsed where the bandage were. "Does it Hurt a lot"

Enid still said nothing and shook her head, but saw the care in ber eyes. And smiled.

"Not much" she said shyly, taking a step away from her. Wednesday sighed, their were back at the beginning.

Soon the brunette seemed to remeber something and searched trought her backpack, and took out a plastic container. And there was food?

"My uhm...my sister tougt you were..hungry and wantr...you..to eat.." she said shy and handed her the container.

She opened it and saw serveral stwarberry cookies in them. She smiled thinking about that little girl.

"Thank you" she said, and wednesday smiled again.

Enid loved the new habit of smiling at her.

"And she also...siad she missed you...and she said that whenever you want...you can Come over" now a shy blush coverd the brunettes cheeks, made enid want to Kiss her so badly.

Enid found her incredable adorbale, she way wednesday tunred her face away to shy to look at her, enid placed a hand on her chest not knowing if she could hand this cuteness.

"Wednesday" she sighed happy, as the brunette looked at her suprised, she did not expext to find her blue eyes agai.

"W-what?" She asked stammering, as her cheeks burned.

She was done, she wanted, no needed to Kiss the brunette now and here. She cant help it. She came closer and looked at her eyes as a little waring. The brunette looked at her slightly confused and slowly blinked a few times. As enid quickly placed a slow Kiss on her lips, before Turing away. She felt brave ans smiled when she saw the blush that appeard on her cheeks.

"W-what...djd...you do?" She asked stuttering, opeing her eyes wide, face tunring red.

"I dint do anything addams. It was your imagination" enid respond serious. She did like nothing happend, and tunred around and walked away. She did turn around one more time "send greeting to your littler sister, see yoy later" she winked.

She laughed a little, jt was a little prank and the Kiss was too quickly..but her lips tickeld. But she was happy that wednesday dint do anything or wasnt mad, but she has to control herself.

Because she was sure that when another moment of this happend she would push her to the wall and Kiss her till she had no breath left.
_______________________________________

Another chap for ya all! Maybe i post again today.

Anyways leavs a vote and comment if you liked it!

Have a nice Day.