Reunited

{POV: Teardrop}

When I saw my alliance I was ecstatic and worried at the same time. What if they hate me for leaving them? What if they stop being friends with me? More and more thoughts were rushing through my head that either worried me or reassured me. I noticed Gelatin and Lollipop approach me with Flower behind them. "Hey Teadster how's your time here." I slowly did a thumbs up but Gelatin frowned, he must've noticed my anxious state. "Teadster, don't worry we're not mad that you left, and we also learned sign language with that ASL book you gave us!"

'Really?' I signed as I was shocked that they actually used it, 'Could I have it back now? I did borrow it from a friend, and they asked me to return it.'

"Of course, Tearster, Gelatin said he always had it, right?" Lollipop stated. I had to hope that he did have it and didn't forget to bring it.

"Oh y-yea I uh.. totally have it yea!" Gelatin stuttered since he clearly forgot to bring it. At this point, I was just disappointed, but not mad cause I actually lied about needing to return it to another friend, I just actually wanted it back.

'You don't actually have it do you?' I signed as Gelatin slowly shook his head.

I started walking to my house, my friends following, and saw 5 new houses there. Two must've spawned them in for my friends, and maybe even one for all of us to chill at although Leafy is probably gonna be with Firey, but it'll be fine having one extra house.

"Where are you going TD?" Flower asked.

'To my house, I'm pretty sure Two spawned some more houses in because I don't remember there being 5 houses around me.'

We then went over to the area and they all started to claim their houses, and I just went into mine. We also had one for when we all wanted to hang out.

—————

{POV: Loser}

The second I got here, people started swarming around me, but there was always one person in the crowd who stuck out, and that person was Cake. I went over to him after telling everyone EXCEPT Cake to not swarm me for a while. "Hey Cake, long time no see"

"Hey... Loser" Cake hesitated, He was being a bit hesitant, eh probably just nothing.

"So, do you mind showing me around this place, it seems a lot has changed since I left."

"Huh? O-oh yea, I'll show you around."

He then proceeded to show me around the place, but he first gave me a tour of his house, which was nice of him. I decided to pick a house that was near his house. While he continued to show me around, I saw Winner. I stopped and completely froze. I haven't seen them in so long. I felt so bad for leaving them even though Winner told me that they didn't want to be in the spotlight anymore, I still felt bad. I felt the need to go talk to them and maybe try apologizing as well. "Hey Cake, could you stop for a bit? I need to catch up with an old friend." I asked him as he looked less pressured for some reason.

"Yea, sure Loser, I'll be waiting here."

I took a deep breath and walked up to them with all my confidence to try and at LEAST create small talk with them. "Hey Winner-"