Season 1-17 (Hell House)

Dean drove with Sam and Hayden fast asleep. Sam was slumped over with his mouth agape, snoring and Hayden was curled up in a ball in between the two. Dean glanced over at Sam, seeing the perfect opportunity to pull a prank. He grabbed a plastic spoon that was sticking out from underneath Hayden and carefully slid it in Sam's mouth before taking a photo.  Then Dean blasted the radio and yelled, shocking Sam and Hayden out of their sleep. Sam immediately freaked out and snatched the spoon from his mouth and began wiping his mouth with his hands in confusion before glaring at him brother.

"Daddy." Hayden whined as Dean happily drummed to the beat on the steering wheel. He looked at the two, mainly Sam, and laughed.

"Ha ha. Very funny." Sam said as he turned the music back down. Hayden returned to her fetus position and laid her head on Dean's lap.

"Sorry, princess." He said rubbing her head.

"Not a lot of scenery here in easy Texas. You kinda gotta make your own." He said to Sam as he laughed again.

"Man, we're not kids anymore, Dean. We're not gonna start that crap up again." Sam complained. Hayden sighed and ignored them as she tried to get back to sleep.

"Start what up?" Dean asked.

"That prank stuff. It's stupid and it always escalates." Sam said.

"Awe. What's the matter Sammy? Afraid you're gonna get a little nair in your shampoo again? Huh?" Dean teased. Hayden frowned as she tried to imagine Sam's hair falling out. She shuddered at the imagine of a bald Sam. That was way too weird.

"Alright. Just remember you started it." Sam concluded.

"Oh bring it on baldy." Dean laughed. Hayden sighed and sat up. She wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep.

"Where are we?" She asked shifting the conversation.

"A few hours outside of Richardson. Give me the lowdown again." Dean replied.

"Alright about a month or two ago, this group of kids goes poking around this local haunted house." Sam started.

"Haunted by what?" Dean and Hayden asked in unison.

"Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit." Sam replied.

"What does that mean? Misogynistic?" Hayden asked.

"Um... a misogynist is basic a person that... hates women." Dean summed it up.

"Why?" Hayden asked appalled.

"Unfortunately love, we don't know." Dean replied.

"What does the spirit do?" Hayden asked turning to Sam.

"Well, legend goes it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters." Sam said.

"Yeah... Hayden you're sitting this hunt out. No arguing." Dean stated.

"Anyway," Sam started before Hayden could argue, "this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar." He finished.

"Anybody ID the body?" Dean asked.

"Well that's the thing. By the time the cops got there, the body was gone. So the cops were saying the kids were just yanking chains." Sam explained.

"What if the cops are right?" Hayden asked.

"Maybe but I read a couple of the kids' firsthand accounts. They seemed pretty sincere." Sam stated,

"Where'd you read the accounts?" Dean asked.

"Well, I knew we were gonna be passing through Texas. So uh... last night, I was surfing some local... paranormal websites, and I found one." Sam hesitated.