Season 1-2 (Wendigo)

Dean drove with Hayden in the backseat. She was playing with her teddy bear before she paused and looked at Sam. Suddenly she was standing in a graveyard looking at Sam who was crying over a woman's grave. He was on his knee holding a bouquet of flowers.

Hayden looked down at herself seeing she was in a white dress instead of the blue jeans and yellow shirt Dean had dressed her in.

"I should've protected you." Sam said bringing Hayden's attention back to him. She was very quick to notice the woman, in a white gown similar to hers, standing behind Sam. She frowned as the woman made eye contact with her.

It was the woman who had died in Sam's home. His girlfriend, Jessica. She walked towards Hayden who never took her eyes off her and kneeled beside her.

"You can see me?" She asked. Hayden just nodded.

"Tell him it's not his fault. Can you do that?" She asked. Hayden only nodded again, not being able to speak.

Then a hand shot up from the ground and grabbed Sam snatching both him and Hayden from his dream.

Dean looked at his brother concerned as Sam worked on regaining his focus. Hayden placed her teddy bear on the seat and picked up her picture book Guess How Much I Love You. With Sam and Dean's constant lessons (when they made the time for it) and her supernatural abilities, she was quickly catching on and she absolutely loved reading.

"You okay?" Dean asked as Sam rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine." Sam said trying to dismiss the upcoming concersation.

"Another nightmare?" Dean pressed. Sam only stayed silent and looked at the road.

Dean glanced away from the road to Sam and asked, "Wanna drive for a while?".

Sam looked at his brother in shock and scuffed.

"In your whole life, you never once asked me that." He replied.

"Just thought you might want to. Never mind." Dean said.

Sam sighed at his brother. "Look man, you're worried about me. I get it, and thank you. But I'm perfectly ok." Sam said trying to reassure his brother... and himself.

"No you not." Hayden said from the backseat.

Dean glanced at her through the mirror as Sam turned to look at her, seeing she was already looking to him from her book.

"What?" He asked the child.

"You not ok. You still sad about the pretty lady. But she said it's not you fault." She continued looking back to her book.

Sam and Dean shared a glance.

"She said that?" They asked in unison.

"Yes." Hayden replied.

"When did she say that?" Sam asked.

"Today. In you dream. She ask me to tell you. Then she went away." She replied with a shrug.

"You saw her?" Dean asked.

"Yes but only in Uncle Sammy dreams. She's not like coming out because the bad man will get her again." She explained.

"Bad man? You mean the one you drew a picture of?" Sam asked.

"Yes. The man with the sun eyes." She said.

"Okay. We'll talk about this later." Dean said dismissing the conversation.