Season 1-12 (Faith)

In the dead of night, Sam and Dean pulled up to an abandoned house. The boys went to the trunk grabbing their weapons.

"What do you got those amped up to?" Sam asked as Dean grabbed the tasers.

"100,000 volts." Dean replied.

"Damn." Sam replied.

"Yeah I want this raw head extra freaking crispy. Remember you only get one shot with these things. So make it count." Dean said as they closed the trunk. The brothers looked at one another.

"Let's go get my girl." Dean said. Thinking about how much he still hates to the plan Hayden came up with.

*

"Absolutely not." Dean stated.

"Daddy, I'll be fine. Nothing gonna happen to me." Hayden argued.

"Hayden, I hate this plan as well." Sam said agreeing with Dean.

"It's kidnapping children and we have no idea where it's taking them. I can be a decoy. Plus if I'm there I can stop those children from dying." She said. Sam sat in thought.

"Hayden there is no way in hell I'm letting you be bait." Dean said. Sam couldn't help but think that maybe Hayden was right.

"Daddy, those kids don't have a lot of time and it needs one more kid. It'll take someone else. I'll leave breadcrumbs." She said.

"Dean, I think she might be right." Sam said.

"I know." Dean sighed.

"Don't worry daddy. I'll be alright." She said.

*

———————————————————————————————

The brothers went to the basement. Upon going all the way down the stairs, there was a sudden noise from the wardrobe. They pointed their flashlights and tasers at it. They cautiously approached it and and opened it on a count of 3, revealing the two children that were taken before Hayden.

The brothers approached the scared children.

"Is it still here?" Sam whispered.

The little boy nodded.

"What about the little girl that was with you? Where is she?" Dean asked.

"Are you her daddy?" The little girl asked. Dean nodded.

"She gave us candy and told us to hide here. She was bleeding." The little girl explained.

"She was what?" Sam asked.

"The monster was going to hurt my brother and she got in front of him." She said. Dean felt a lot of things. He was proud and angry at the same time. Rather than getting used to it because she heals, it seemed harder for him every time Hayden was hurt. They had to hurry up and get the kids out, that way they could find Hayden and kill the monster.

"Grab your sister's hand. Come on. We're gonna get you outta here." Dean said grabbing the little boys hand. Before anyone could move, Hayden appeared in front of them. She was beaten and bloodied. Dean caught her as she fell to the floor.

"What the hell happened?" He asked.

"That thing put up quite the fight. I teleported back here because I didn't want to leave the kids alone." She said. She looked at the brothers seeing their worried faces.