Season 1-10 (Asylum)

Hayden played in the bath tub of the motel while Sam was on the phone and Dean flipped through their father's journal. Dean had bought her some new toys for the bath.

She had been trying out a new power that manifested a couple weeks ago. She stared at her mermaid dolly and rose her hand, the doll rising with it. She smiled triumphantly as she dropped the doll. She couldn't wait to tell Sam and Dean about this. She hasn't told them yet because she wanted to surprise them.

After getting out of the tub and dressed in her clothes, Hayden suddenly found herself in a trance as she stared at the door. In front of her eyes the single, brown bathroom door turned into double white doors.

Hayden quickly looked around in confusion and found herself in a different room with two unknown people. There was a woman in a big bed and a man dressed as a cop in front of a dresser.

Hayden hesitantly walked over to the man and studied his face.

"So what? You're still not talking to me?" The woman asked as the man pulled the gun and keys from his waist, placing them onto the desk. Hayden noticed that his expression stayed the same. Something was wrong.

"Walt. I said I was sorry about before. How many times do I have to say it?" She said. Hayden quickly ran over to her as she was sitting up on the bed.

"Miss? Miss you have to leave. He's dangerous. You have to go." She said. But the woman couldn't hear her at all.

Hayden glanced at Walter as his hand went towards his gun.

"Miss-" Hayden was cut off by Walter swiftly pointing the gun at the woman. She let out a loud scream as he shot the woman, killing her. She covered her ears with her hands and backed into the wall, screaming again as a second shot was heard.

She peeled her eyes open seeing both of the adults dead, blood flowing from their heads. She closed her eyes and screamed again.

Hearing screams from the bathroom, Sam and Dean quickly burst in. Hayden was pressed against the wall between the tub and the sink, with her hands covering her ears and her eyes shut tightly.

Dean quickly picked up the whimpering child and took her out of the bathroom, with Sam hot on his heels. He set the child on the bed and covered her hands with his, gently pulling them away from her ears.

"Hayden? Hey it's alright." He said. She shook her head still afraid to open her eyes.

"Haddie, come on. It's me. It's Daddy and Sammy. You're safe. I promise." He pressed. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Dean and Sam were surely in front of her. She looked around seeing she was back in the hotel room. She turned back to Sam and Dean with teary eyes.

"He- he shot her. He killed her. She didn't do anything wrong and he killed her." She cried.

"Who? Hayden, who?" Sam asked.

"The cop. He shot the woman on the bed. Then he shot hisself." She answered.

The brothers shared a look before Sam grabbed their laptop and opened it.

"Is this him, Hayden?" He asked showing her the photo on the screen.

She nodded at him before burying her head in Dean's shoulder. Dean looked towards his brother, who's face showed annoyance.

"We're going." He said.

"Hayden, get your stuff. We're leaving." He ordered, stepping away from the child. Hayden felt the anger and annoyance from both Sam and Dean. She knew they were arguing again. She also took notice that Dean was getting all bossy again.