Season 1-5 (Bloody Mary)

"Sam! Wake Up!" Dean yelled to his brother who was having yet another nightmare about his late girlfriend. Sam sat up looking around in confusion before turning to his brother.

"I take it I was having a nightmare." Sam said.

"Yeah. Another one." Dean replied.

Sam thought for a second before saying, "Hey at least I got some sleep".

"Sooner or later, we're gonna have to talk about this." Dean stated.

"Are we here?" Sam asked changing the subject.

"Yep. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio." Dean said. Sam glanced back at Hayden who was sleeping soundly in the back seat.

"How's Hayden doing?" He asked.

Dean sighed. "After you fell asleep, she was still too scared of sleeping from what she saw the other night. She actually just went to like 10 minutes ago. Hopefully she gets some hours in." He explained looking back at his daughter. He was worried about her visions. They always scared her and there wasn't much he could do to help her.

Sam and Dean sat in the hotel room getting ready to go to sleep while Hayden was in the bathroom washing her face. Suddenly, they froze in their movements feeling intense fear. It was so strong that it made the hairs on the back of their necks stand high. They shared a look of confusion before Hayden's scream tore through the quiet room. The brothers wasted no time running into the bathroom where Hayden was screaming at her wet hands. Dean grabbed her asking what was wrong. The question bewildered her.

"Can't you see it?! There's blood on me! Daddy get it off! It won't come off!" She kept saying as she rubbed her face with her hand and her shirt. However the only thing on her face, hands and shirt was water. Dean grabbed her wrists to stop her from hurting herself.

"Hayden there's nothing on you." He said trying to calm her. He picked her up and pointed to the mirror to show her. She looked at herself hesitantly but saw there was indeed no blood on her. She frowned looking down at her hand seeing they were wet with water.

"It was coming from my eyes. Daddy it was really there. It was everywhere and there was a hand on the mirror." She said as more tears filled her eyes. Dean looked at her. She was still projecting her fear to them. It was so much stronger, that it almost suffocated them. Hayden buried her head into Dean's shoulder.

"I believe you. It's gonna be alright." He said as he rubbed her head. He looked at Sam who held the same serious expression. The two had just found a hunt where the victim was bleeding from his eyes. Now Hayden has a vision that she was bleeding from her eyes.

That night, Hayden couldn't sleep. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw the vision from the mirror. She laid still in the bed and Dean had assumed she was asleep. Sam however, who had been struggling to sleep knew that Hayden was awake. She would cry quietly thinking they were both asleep but Sam heard her.

The next day, Hayden was exhausted but she still refused to close her eyes. She was afraid. In her exhaustion, she was still projecting her fear to the brothers. Sam had told Dean about Hayden not sleeping which was why she was so tired. The child was just too scared to sleep. That was until she ended up passing out from the exhaustion in the impala after two days of not sleeping.

"So what do you think really happened to this guy?" Sam asked pulling Dean from his thoughts.

"That's what we're gonna find out." Dean said. He sighed before putting some files in the back seat where Hayden was still sleeping.

"Let's go." He said to Sam before they both got out of the impala.

———————————————————————————————