Her doe eyes widened as she looked between me and the spoon and gently shook her head. She leaned away from the spoon, causing me to sigh.

Why does she love to defy me this much?

"Love, you have to eat something. It is already past noon and we don't want you starving, do we?" I say as gently as I could since she was still shaken up from last night's events.

"I-I can e-eat myself." Her voice was barely above a whisper as she looked down on her lap. Yeah sure.

"Your hands are burnt, baby, remember? You can't eat by yourself." I say while tucking a piece of her black hair behind her ear, making her flinch back in fear. How does she manage to look so beautiful all the time?

She still shook her head which made my patience run thin. Why can't she just listen to me, god damn it. Maybe I should have broke her hand instead of burning it.

"I will give you two options. Either you eat right now by me feeding you or, you get starved for a whole week. Which one would you prefer, love?" I said darkly, enjoying her fearful face which just made her look even more adorable.

As expected, she slowly opened her mouth and ate the food. A faint smirk forms on my lips as I feed her. I am loving this way more than needed.

After a few bites, she turned her pretty face away from me and whispered, "I-I am full."

I nod and wipe the corner of her lips with a tissue, wishing it was my tongue that was licking it. Her pouty lips are actually so tempting that I want nothing but to kiss her right now. But I won't do that since she is already petrified of me.

The maids come in and clean the table as I took her hand in mine and got up.

"We will be going to our office now. Iliana, your new maid, has your dress ready in our room. I will be in my office while you get ready."

"I-iliana? Where is Carlisia then?" Sirena asks with a frown adorning her face.

Fuck, She wasn't suppose to ask me this.

Last night, I fired Carlisia because of her irresponsibility towards Sirena. I clearly ordered her to keep an eye on Sirena all the time and be her friend or some shit but well, my little fire ball escaped anyways.

"I fired her." I said nonchalantly.

"What? Why? She was such a sweet lady!" Her voice raised a bit as she stopped walking and tried to glared at me. "She has a daughter, idiot, now how would she live?" Who is going to tell her that her glare made her look like a kitten rather than scaring me?

It also annoyed me how she was defending Carlisia. She should always think about me, not other people. Good thing I fired that fucking woman.

"Carlisia wasn't working properly so I fired her. Besides, I am her boss and she was working under me so, I suggest you stop asking me about why I fired my own worker, hm?"

She instantly went quite, knowing I am right. She dropped her gaze on the marble floor and continue walking beside me.

She walks into our room without another word as I make my way towards my office.

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬