44| ➴Miserable➴

Start from the beginning

“Will tell you everything…  but let her come safely.” Yuvaan said, making Maheen sit on the couch.

“What is in your hand Divya?” Ayaan asked and took the paper and pills in his hand.

He opened the folded paper and got shocked seeing Rehana's name there as a patient name.

“Dr. Rahel Khanna? The famous Psychiatrist of Dubai?” Ishani said, peeping on the prescription.

While Ayaan looked at the pills packet to find the name.

“What is this?” Yuvaan snatched the paper from Ayaan's hand

“Psychiatrist?”

“Rehana was depressed for the past five years. And Dr. Rahel Khanna is her psychiatrist.” Ayaan said aloud and Maheen got up from the couch.

“What? Are you serious?” Dev asked and Ayaan nodded.

“According to the prescription and the dose of her medicine I can say, her situation was worst from the last few months”

“Allah…  what will I reply to Mariyam and Rehmaan bhaijaan” Maheen palmed her face.

“I just hope she is okay,” Dev said and everyone nodded.

“She will be okay papa.” Divya said and broke down again crying. Ishani hugged her and both of them sobbed.

While Dev and Ayaan left to find her.

~♥~

It was evening when everyone came home, Hiya was also at home along with Vihaan.

Maheen got up from the couch seeing Yuvaan, Dev and Ayaan were coming.
“Where is she?”  she asked, holding Yuvaan's hand.

“We couldn't find her”

“What do you mean by, couldn't find her?”

“Maheen please don't panic, we've informed the police. Abhi is still finding”

They made Maheen sit on the couch and Samaira held her shoulders.

“She will be home, trust me. Nothing will happen to her.”
She said and tried to make Maheen drink the water.

They heard the honk sound of the car and smiled, thinking it'll be Rehana. They rushed to the entrance but when they saw Abhimaan was coming with a pale face, their faces also fell.

Abhimaan looked at his family members and breakdown, sliding on the floor.

“Bhai”  “Abhi” “Abhimaan”

“I couldn't find her.” He murmured, lowering his head and cried out.

“Dad…” He looked at his father, realising his warm hug.
“I can't live without her Dad. Did I lose her forever?”

“Abhi…  nothing will happen to her please be strong”

“I can't Dad. She is my strength Dad. Without her I'm nothing but a living corpse”

Yuvaan hugged his son and patted his back.
“Please bring her home Dad. Please. I know she is upset with me because I didn't talk to her nicely. She is angry with me Dad. Tell her that I'll do whatever she will say. But please bring her to me Dad”

“Bhaiya” Divya came forward and sat on his level.

Abhimaan turned his face from his father to Divya and found she was also crying.

“You're her soul sister right? Then why didn't you keep an eye on her?”

“Bhaiya, I didn't know she was depressed. If I knew I would never let her leave the house. I love her bhaiya”

“Please ask her to come to me”

“Bhaiya” Divya cried out and hugged her brother.

“She will be alright . Right Vihaan?” Hiya holds Vihaan's hand tightly.

“She will be fine, trust me. Just imagine how strong she is. If she is capable of not letting you know anything about her condition for the past three years then how do you think she is weak? She will be alright.” Vihaan caressed her palms back, trying to give her strength.

~♥~

“Rehana di” Ishani was the first one who noticed Rehana at the doorstep and everyone rushed to her.

“Rehana” “Rooh”

Abhimaan engulfed her in his embrace while she stood numb.

“Raunak” Divya saw Raunak was behind and looked at him confusingly, followed by others.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.
I was free this week that's why
2 days updates.
Keep commenting guys.
I was feeling so bad not finding comments on the last chapter. Please do comment whatever you think.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Stay tuned Thank you Love you all ❤Maira 🦋