43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴

Start from the beginning

As he got the permission his hungry petals met hers in urgency, sucking the life out of her. Ishani held his waist and his hands were cupping her head.

She couldn't match his level. But tried to suck the way he was doing. When she got comfortable sucking his lips, she cupped his cheeks and deepened the kiss.

They're so lost in the kiss when they heard Divya's high pitched cry and broke the kiss.

“Isn't it Divya Di's voice?” Ishani asked while her breathing was still abnormal.

Ayaan wiped her lips corner , nodding his head as yes.
Making her sit on his bed so that she could calm down, he went to his closet to change.

After five minutes he came out and asked Ishani to go down with him.

~♥~

Abhimaan was unable to find those people after knowing they're disturbing his wife for a long time, from Lisa that day.

He was so angry at Rehana that he didn't talk with her for three days, when after asking her multiple times to tell everything, she pretended like nothing happened.

“Sir…  Here is Rehana ma'am's call list from the past two months'' One of the employees who worked at their office came inside his cabin and handed him the call list.

“Who is Dr. Rahel Khanna?” Abhimaan asked finding this name at every single hour since the last three or four days.

“He is a famous Psychriatist of the city. He used to live in Dubai years ago. But he recently came to Delhi for job purposes.”

“And Rehana was talking with him? What's the matter?” Abhimaan started thinking about her behaviour. She was lost most of the time. Started distancing herself from Divya. Stopped going to university from that day. Also she was taking pills that night before he went to her room and she told him it was a painkiller.

“Did you ask her driver where she is now?” Abhimaan asked, picking up his phone from the table and got up from his seat.

“I did ask Mohan, the driver who took Rehana ma’am everywhere. But he said she fooled him today at the market and now her phone is unreachable.”

Abhimaan raised his face and looked at him with a blazing gaze. He gulped seeing his red angry eyes.

“And you're telling me now? Are you fucking dumb or what Sourav?” He screamed and everyone came inside his cabin hearing his loud voice as they never saw him this much angry.

“Sir…Is everything okay?” Priya, his assistant came inside realising he was hell angry.

“I'm leaving. Cancel all the meeting Priya” He said leaving the room but stopped when he heard her saying.

“But the meeting with this European client is important sir”

Abhimaan turned and looked at her furiously.

“Nothing is more important to me than my wife. Not even the hundred crore deal” Saying he left the office while everyone's shocked hearing him.

Their boss was married?

~♥~

“Hiya where are you?” Abhimaan called Hiya while coming home.

Hiya who was with Pranali, her friend at the cafeteria of their college frowned hearing his worried voice.

“I'm in college Bhaiya. But what happened?”

“Rehana is missing Hiya. I can't found her anywhere”

“What?” Hiya got up from the chair . She could feel he was crying.

“Yes. She left the house at 7 in the morning and didn't came back home till now”

“Bhaiya…  please calm down bhaiya. Don't cry please. She will be okay. Please be strong”

“I can't Hiya. She is missing also I think she was in depression from the past few months”

“What? What are you saying? Are you sure? How did you get to know?” Hiya took her belongings and told Pranali that there was an emergency in her home.

“I'll tell you everything but please pray for her safety Hiya. I can't live without her.”

“Bhaiya please do not cry. Please she will be okay bhaiya”

“Hiya… .  The investigator is calling…I'll call you back and please pray for her”

Abhimaan cut the call and Hiya looked in front of her, Vihaan was standing there with his car.

“Come inside” He said not wanting to get caught outside the college.

Hiya looked at her sides and then got up inside the car.
She explained everything to him and he held her hand.

“Everything will be okay. Please do not panic”

“Bhaiya will get mad if something happen with her”

“Nothing will happen to her Hiya. Please dont think negative”

He squeezed her palm and she looked at him with her teary eyes.

“how did you get to know?”

“I was there inside the cafe when I heard you”

“Thank you” Vihaan looked at her and smiled.

“You're my wife. Your family is mine too.” Hiya smiled hearing him and looked at their joined palms.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hope you enjoyed this update.
A short one I know but can't manage a long chapter right now.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Stay tuned Thank you Love you all ❤Maira 🦋