42|➴Psychriatist➴

Start from the beginning

“Okay. Tell me about them. About your childhood” Abhimaan placed her on the bed mattress and laid beside her.

“you want to know about my childhood?”

“Yes, why not? I want to know how my baby wife used to spend her life earlier” Abhimaan pulled her close in his embrace and she smiled.

He knows her well, more than anyone. He knows how to pamper her, when to scold her, when to care for her. He knows every single detail, when she was upset, when she was happy.

She was happy being with him though they're far away from each other physically still they're attached by heart.

She started telling about her childhood and he listened carefully, until she fell asleep.

Abhimaan noticed every single feature of her face and leaned to kiss her forehead followed by pecking her lips, when she smiled in her sleep.

“I know something definitely has happened to you. You don't have to tell me by the words Rehana. I know when my Rooh is upset and why she is upset. I'll find out the truth soon jaan.” He kissed her forehead once more before leaving her room to his own.

~♥~

“Rooh baby” Divya entered inside Rehana's room in the morning.

It's been five days since Ayaan and Ishani's engagement.
And everyone was so happy, enjoying the warm winter with sweet and beautiful moments.

But in this serenity, Rehana's mind and heart was filled with chaos. She couldn't sleep at night, nor could she take breaths peacefully, after every phone call from the person. She was trying hard to hide it from the family and especially from Abhimaan.

While he was determined to find out what was going on with her. She stopped going to university after that day when some masked man came in front of her and threatened her.

Rehana clutched her bag tightly when they surrounded her at the university field. Where she and one of her trusted friends, Lisa, were finishing their assignment together.

“Lisa you leave” She whispered to Lisa who shook her head as no and held Rehana's hand tightly.

“They won't hurt me Lisa. But if you stay with me, they'll harm you” Rehana said worriedly when her eyes met the  green ones who were looking at her irritatingly.

“I can't leave you like this, with them. They're looking so dangerous. Please listen to me, we should run away from here. And will inform the police about them” Lisa said, not understanding why Rehana was so confident that they wouldn't hurt her, when they're looking at her so disgustingly.

“No. No. No. Please do not involve the police. It'll be risky. Please Lisa, I beg you. Please leave. I'll meet you outside of the university please Lisa.” Rehana's eyes became watery and Lisa sighed.

“Fine. Please do not let them win” Lisa said and last time glanced at her, before leaving her alone.

When Lisa left, Rehana looked at the four men and asked
“Please stop scaring me please. I do not know where bhaijaan is. How could I know anything about him when you all didn't leave my mother and father that day.”

FINDING HOME IN YOU On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara