Meeting the family

Start from the beginning

When the whites were ready as well she finished the dough, and heated up a pan. Arthur wanted to make some smoothies, so he started washing different fruits. Relaxed both talked about their favorite foods while preparing pancakes, smoothies, fresh orange juice, porridge and some panini.

The relaxed atmosphere in the kitchen got interrupted as a man stumbled inside. Sofia stared as he was only half dressed and not Charles. The man stared right back looking like a deer in the headlights. Only Arthur laughed amused "Lorenzo, good morning." The smaller man nodded and turned back around, walking back to where he came from. The girl stood glued to her spot for another second till a new person interrupted again. This time Charles walked in, dressed and looking through with the day already.

The driver smiled as he saw her "Sofia." She shrugged out of her thoughts "Charlie, how are you?" The man groaned "I need some coffee." She laughed "Your brother made some, over there." The girl went back to making the last few pancakes and listening to the two drivers talking to each other.

When the last pancake was finished Arthur took the full plate from her "That looks great, lets get the table ready. Charlie can you help?" Charles nodded still sipping on his coffee. Sofia took the smoothies following Arthur to a long dining table. The three of them carried all the dishes and drinks out and set the table. As they finished the man named Lorenzo came back. Arthur introduced them officially before Charles tuned in "I am going to check on Alexa, sit down." Sofia sat down in the middle of the table where she left her mug with tea before.

Arthur sat down next to her. His brother chose a chair opposite of them leaving space for Charles and Alexa. Silent Sofia blew some air on her tea before taking a sip. As if it was nothing Arthur placed his hand on lower back just keeping it there. Lorenzo smiled at his youngest brother "And who actually is this? I know Sofia but how do you know all of them?" A voice interrupted them again "That's something I want to know as well." The women in the door was the mother of the three Brothers. Pascale Leclerc had a warm smile in her face. Her voice wasn't harsh but still made Sofia a bit unsure. She smiled at the women "Oh, I met Charles when I moved here." The mother of the house walked over sitting down, while Sofia told the whole story. After she finished Lorenzo laughed "So the glasses where a good present then?" Arthur nodded "Yeah, they are actually pretty good." Sofia laughed "You didn't buy them?" The boy shook his head "No, they were a present for my birthday." His mother smiled "Well that's a sweet story." Arthur laughed, before he rubbed over Sofias back and whispered in her ear "Why don't you get your present?" Sofia nodded and carefully got up.

The wine bottle was standing in the living room just as Arthur told her. She picked it up, walking back to the dining room. After settling back into her chair, the girl showed the women the bottle "As a thank you for letting me be here." The women smiled "Oh that's sweet, thank you." She took the present reading the label "Oh I really enjoy this wine, merci." Soothed Sofia smiled "My pleasure."

Just then Charles came back with Alexa by his side. Sofia got up again hurrying to her friend, engaging her in a tight hug. The other one laughed "Hello Sofia. I am fine." Sofia pulled away taking a good look at the appearance of Alexa "Hm, I see no scratches." Charles smiled "Not one, still be careful." Alexa pushed him playfully "I am not made out of glass." The man laughed wrapping his arms around her "Still, I am not going to let you go today." Sofia took step back "Come one eat. Me and Athur made breakfast." The group sat down one the last empty seats.

After everyone got a few bites of food Sofia carefully asked "So what happened yesterday?" haltingly Charles and Alexa told her how they were at the beach and Charles was in the water, as a man just ran up grabber her phone out of her hand. The rest of the meal they tried avoiding the topic and Sofia listened to the mother of Charles and Arthur telling stories from their childhood.

She had a lot of fun at the childhood home of the two brothers, but she was a bit relieved as Charles asked if she wanted to come back to his apartment for a movie night. Alexa next to him smiled "Oh yes please, I wanted to invite you yesterday but..." She fell silent. Sofia nodded "Sure I'd love to come." Arthur next to her cleared his throat making his brother laugh "Yes Arthur you can come too." The both girls laughed along with Lorenzo and the mother.

All of them helped cleaning up the food and kitchen before getting into the cars driving to the center of the city. Sofia parked her car in the garage of her apartment building before walking back to Charles Apartment. Arthur was standing in front of the glass doors talking to someone on the phone.

The girl stopped a few steps away just watching him. The boy kept throwing his hands up looking upset but at the same time he showed his simples smiling. He suddenly turned around catching her. Sofia could see the smirk while rolling her eyes. She started walking into the building as Arthur ended the call catching up to her "I've been waiting for you." Sofia smiled warmly "That's sweet thank you."

It only took them a few minutes to get their destination. Charles and Alexa were busy making popcorn, so Arthur and Sofia sat down on one couch together. The boy promptly pulled her a bit closer so she could rest against him. It was intimate but she likes it. His skin was soft wand warm against her, when he talked, she could feel it in her hair and his rough fingers felt good along her arms. Feeling secure the girl cuddled even more into the couch and Arthur taking up all the warmth of the moment.

Alexa and Charles cuddled up on the second couch as well before starting a movie. They collectively decided on a feel good pixar Cars movie. The sun was setting as the title music started playing. After the first movie they started the second one. Arthur shifted until Sofia sat up completely "Are you okay? Am I squishing you?" The boy shook his head "No I just need to sit differently." He got up turning the couch a bit to the Tv and then sitting back down. Sofia stood next to him just waiting until he was satisfied. The boy sat back down, putting his legs in the couch as well. After that her carefully grabbed her hand guiding her. Sofia confused sat down in his lap, with her legs dangling left and right down from the furniture. Arthur pulled her in more so her head was laid on his chest, her hands behind his back and her legs sprawled out over his.

Sofia was so close to Arthur that she thought he could maybe feel her heart thumb against his chest. The boy was just as nervous but tried to act it out. Slowly he caressed her back smoothing the girl and himself. Relaxed again Sofia looked over to Charles and Alexa. They were entangled in each other as well, exchanging sweet kisses from time to time. The girl redirected her attention back to the movie. Unnoticed she let her hands wonder over Arthurs back, painting patterns over his Shirt.

She could feel how her eyes got heavy, slowly closing from time to time. Desperately Sofia grabbed onto Arthur harder. The boy smiled down on her. Carefully her bend down a bit whispering in her hear "You can sleep beautiful, Charles said we could stay anyways." Reinsured her eyes fell close as she listened to Arthus heartbeat slowly thumping against her ear. His arms laid secure around her waist over her back, holding her in place. He softly pressed a kiss on her hairline "Good night."

Sofia smiled half asleep feeling warm and happy right there and then. Then she slipped into the dreamland.