Severus and Hermione

The next day, Hermione did better at hiding her emotions. She was able to get through the day with her normal resting face and only smile in private. She couldn't wait for detention that evening and she found it hard to focus on her homework. She sat in the gryffindor common room watching the clock tick slowly.

"Only two more hours." she whispered to herself.

Neville came up by her and sat across from her at the table dropping some textbooks. "I can't believe the amount of homework McGonagall is giving us! I don't know how she has time to be the headmistress, teach, and grade assignments."

"Maybe she's using a time turner." Hermione didn't look up from her book. "I used it to take more classes. Maybe she's using one to keep up with everything."

"Maybe. I just don't get why she would want to do that though. I mean honestly, just be the headmistress." He flipped through some pages and pulled out a piece of parchment. "I also have to do my herbology homework. I can't get all this done by tomorrow."

"Is there anything I can help with? I have nothing due tomorrow."

"Really?" Neville got really excited and pulled out a book and handed it to her. "Could you read chapter nineteen and tell me what it's about?"

"I already read it. It's just about how a person registers to be an animagus. And McGonagall won't ask you about it. She'll just ask if you read it. You'll be fine."

"Wow thanks Hermione! You just took an hour off my homework time."

"Anytime."

Hermione was going crazy. She just wanted to go see Snape. She couldn't wait two hours so she said she was going down to get some dinner.

As she was walking she came around a corner and came face to face with Draco.

"Watch where you're going! Oh it's you granger."

"Yes it is. How are you?"

Draco gave her a little glare. "Why?"

"Oh come on Draco, can't we be friends? The whole mess of the war is behind us and I'm ready to do the same with our old relationship." She reached out her hand for him to shake it but he just scoffed.

"Granger, things between us will always be the same." he passed her And continued walking down the hall. "you can't change the way we were made!"

Hermione laughed a little and continued on her way. She went down the corridor to the potions room and she knocked on the door. She was surprised when she didn't hear an answer.

She slowly opened the door and looked inside. It was empty. She stepped in and shut the door behind her. She trekked up to the front of the class and looked around. She had never seen the class from this point of view before. She could see everything. She decided to go back and sit in a desk and wait for him. She waited for at least twenty minutes before the door opened and the man in the infamous black robes came in. He smiled slightly when he saw her and walked straight to her.

"You're early Miss Granger." He slowly placed his hands on her hips and looked at her for approval.

"Just eager to get started Professor." She placed her hands on his chest slowly circling the buttons up to his cravat.

He leaned down and kissed her gently. She smiled as their lips met and she moved her hand up to his neck. They pulled away and just looked into each others eyes.

"Would it be alright if I called you Severus?" Hermione asked quietly.

"Only if it's alright for me to call you Hermione."

She smiled and this and pulled him into another kiss.

***********************************
Ok... I'm going out of town for a couple days and I will not have Internet. :(
There won't be an update for a little bit but I promise one as soon as I get home! Thank you to everyone who has commented and voted for my story! I love you all!!!