I wont tell anyone

Really quick question... Would you guys like it more if I actually named the parts or just kept them as is? Let me know in the comment!!

*************************************

The classroom looked exactly the way she had left it earlier that evening. The quill and bottle of red ink remained on his desk where she had left them, and she noticed that the same students essay was on top of his stack. Had he not done anything after she left?

"Here." His voice pulled her out of her small trance. He had grabbed a clean rag and placed it against her arm.

"Ouch!" It caught her by surprise but something was on the rag that felt like alcohol.

"Sorry." he said this very quietly. He patted her arm slightly and she kept wincing. "I know it hurts, but this will make it heal much faster. maybe we should wrap it up."

"It's really alright professor. I can do it." She went to grab the rag and her hand went on top of his. They both paused for what felt like forever. She heard him take a sharp inhale but he didn't move away. finally Hermione broke the silence. "Or if you think wrapping it up is best, I suppose we could do it."

"Alright. Hold this."

She took a hold of the rag and went to a closet in the front of the room and pulled out a long bandage. He came over to her and lifted her sleeve a little more. He began to wrap her arm and was very gentle.

"Is it too tight?" He asked finally looking up at her.

"No...uh...its fine. Thank you."

They stared at each other for a moment before Hermione slowly moved her face towards his. He pulled back slightly, but not enough for her to notice or make her stop. She closed her eyes as their lips met. He didn't turn away, but rather returned the gesture. His eyes closed as well and he slowly brought up a hand to cup her face.

His lips were large and soft. When they met, she felt a spark in the pit of her stomach. Something she had never felt before, but as soon as it had started, it stopped. Snape pulled away. She opened her eyes to see him panicked. He took a step back with his mouth hanging open.

"Why did you..." he began to pace. "Why did you do that?"

Hermione's breath quickened. "I don't know... it just felt...right?" She stood up realizing finally what she had done. "Just please tell you felt that too."

"Felt what?!" His face began to turn red "If anyone finds out, I'll be fired!"

"I... I won't tell anyone! I promise!" She was starting to get scared. She had never seen him this angry before. "Maybe I should go. It's late, and I have early classes tomorrow."

He just continued to pace. His hands were rubbing his face and he looked very concerned. She walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. He jumped a little bit turned to face her.

"I'm really sorry sir." she looked terrified. "I won't tell anyone. Thank you for your help. Goodnight."

She slowly backed up and then turned and ran out of the classroom. So many thoughts were running through her head. She ran up the stairs and out of the castle onto the cold grounds. The wind immediately hit and made her shiver. She stopped and looked around and began to walk aimlessly in the night.