take 14: and they were roomates (pt3)

•Valerie's POV•

I woke up alone in Jaliyah's bed. Ugh I wish I had fucked her lil fine ass. I went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I found her downstairs cooking. Her boxers hugged her shape so nicely. I flopped on the couch and she came over to me with a plate of food and juice.
   "Good morning Val" She bent down and kissed me gently.

   "Breakfast and a kiss? What's the catch?" She laughed and sat on the floor in front of me.
"Nothing... I just wanted to be nice to you. Oh I forgot to get you a fork, wait a sec" When she got up from the floor I sat up and placed the plate on the coffee table. She came back and sat next to me this time. I put my arm around her and kissed her.

"Thanks for breakfast ma. I gotchu for lunch."
"Oh no need, it's okay. Where are we going today anyways?" She redid her bun and got on her phone.
"I'm moving in today, and you're helping me. So dress comfy." Jaliyah nodded and left me alone to eat. I wonder why she looks so sad.

   "Hey baby you ok?" I got up to wash my plate and glass. Jaliyah sat at the island with her head down. She slowly looked up as I rubbed her back.
   "I'm okay. Sometimes I just fall into these bad moods and I don't know why. Sorry."

   "You don't need to apologize for that. I'm here if you ever wanna talk about anything. I always gotchu, don't forget that." Liyah nodded and I kissed her forehead. She got up and gave me a hug. I heard her start to sniffle. My poor baby. I could tell she was stressed. She broke away from the hug and wiped her tears.

"Can I stay home today... Please. I'm really um tired and I don't feel well." I could see the bags under her eyes, I thought she went to sleep last night? I was right with her.
"Of course, whatever you need I'm just a phone call away. I'll get someone else to help me, it's not a big deal ma. Get some rest." She kissed me again and went upstairs. I cleaned up the kitchen and text my best friend to help me move.

V- yo saffron you busy today?
S- naa why?
V- i'm moving into my apartment and need ur help
S- smh why can't the shordy u living wit help you?

I rolled my eyes, bruh why does she have to be so difficult?

V- she not feeling well. so meet me at my old place in like 45 mins. love u
S- yea whatever love you too.

***

Looking at this old and sad apartment it really reminds me how far I've come. Saffron met me at my place with her truck. She's flexes gently all the time and thinks no one notices.
"Really bitch you hadda bring that big ole thing. I don't have much to move." She rolled her eyes and put up her locs.

  "I do what I want sweetheart. I missed you though..." She hugged me and I felt her hands grab my ass. Uh uh wasn't having nun of that.
   "Mmcht Saf move from me I got a girl." It wasn't 100% the truth but she didn't need to know that. Okay it wasn't true at all but I wasn't gonna tell her. That only made her squeeze me tighter.

   "She dont gotta know." Her lips grazed my ear as she whispered. I pulled away from her and shook my head. So what I just started living with Jaliyah, I've liked her for so much longer than that.
  "Shut up bruh we aren't doing that anymore I'm serious. Come help me get this stuff now." Saffron rolled her eyes and slapped my ass.
"Ugh fine."

***

After we finished loading all my stuff into our cars I motioned Saf to follow me. I started driving back to my place when Jaliyah called me.
   "Hey love, how are you feeling?"
   "I'm fine, just tired. Are you on your way back?" Her voice gradually got quieter as she spoke.

   "Aw you miss me? I'm coming back now ma. Do you want me to get you anything?" She sighed into the phone.
"No I don't miss you dickhead I was just wondering when you was gonna be back. I don't want anything but thanks." With that she hung up. I drove in silence then my phone rang again.

"What Saf?"
"Nun I was just bored following you. Are we almost there?" I rolled my eyes and turned into the driveway.
"Goodbye Saffron." I left my stuff in the car and told Saf to do the same. I opened the door and called out for Jaliyah. Saf walked into the bathroom, but I never told her where it was.

That's weird... That's suspicious. Jaliyah came downstairs in boxers and an oversized tee. She hugged me tightly and reached up to kiss me. Saffron came out the bathroom at that moment. She smirked and sat on the couch.
   "Liyah come here. Now." I'm thinking when the fuck I told Saffron about Jaliyah.

   "Wait... Y'all are friends?? Valerie Brooks why didn't you tell me?" Jaliyah yelled. I just shrugged because I was equally as confused about how they knew each other.
  "Jaliyah do not raise your voice." Saf got up from the couch.

   "Girl fuck you. Val why would you bring Simone here?" My eyebrows raised in suspicion. Who the fuck was Simone?
   "Saf what she talking about?" She got up and stood in front of Jaliyah. Saf started walking closer to her so Liyah would back up. Saf backed her up into the wall and grabbed her neck. All I did was watch. Not gonna lie it was kinda turning me on.

Saffron whispered something into Liyahs ear. After that she immediately went upstairs.
"Now that that's handled. Let's go get your stuff shall we?" I grabbed Saffr-Simone whoever the fuck she was, I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me.

"Now. We been friends for 5 years. Ion know what kinda of crazy shit you got going on. Having bitches calling you different names. But cut it out, more importantly if you ever handle my baby like that again we gon have an issue. Got it? Good."

₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊

read seeing eden if you haven't already🩵