take 12: taking chances

"i love you oh god i love you." i let out as i moaned through my orgasm. kyras face twisted into a unreadable expression. she pulled out and pressed that little button on the remote to stop recording.

"why you said that...?" she asked taking off her strap.
"it was heat of the moment. leave it alone." i said pulling on a robe. kyra packed her bag and i walked her out my guest room. i always filmed in here and not in my bedroom. i needed the separation. kyra turned to face me.

"look, you know this ain't nun but business. don't let all of this go to your head. i'll text you about filming again... im out." kyra said before kissing my forehead then leaving. i locked the door behind her and went to shower. i fought with myself internally.

how could she do cute stuff for me like bring me to run errands when my car was getting fixed, kiss me on the forehead, and bring me to eat at 2am? then tell me it's nothing... truth be told i have grown to love kyra but at first it was just platonic. now... well anyways. kyra was good for business.

i gout out the shower and got myself ready for bed. my phone vibrated.
ky- send me the footage from today.
emelia- ill email it to you
i grabbed my sd card and put it in my laptop. once i found the right files i emailed them to her.
ky- ain't no ending.
em- wym?

incoming facetime call from Ky🌶️

i picked up the phone.
"what's the problem?"
"i had stopped recording after you said you loved me. so it cuts off mad abrupt. ima come over tomorrow and we can refilm it." kyra said. i made up my face.
"i don't want to."
"i just need a shot of you squirting, stop being difficult. i'll see you tomorrow at noon." kyra said before hanging up.

the next day
       noon o'clock

"open the door emelia." kyra said banging on my door.
"i told you ion wanna film!" i yelled back.
"ian gon tell you again, open this door." she yelled. i huffed and flung open the door. i turned and walked back to my room closing the door behind me. ky busted the door open.

"don't ever let me have to yell at your door like that again. you hear me?" i rolled my eyes in response. kyra laughed.
"you think im playing with you?" she asked. i ignored her and put my tv on. kyra took a deep breath and pulled off her hoodie.

"you such a bitch." i muttered.  kyra made up her face.
"im a bitch? me?"
"aint no one else here nigga, just you. so yes, you the bitch." i replied making up my face at her. kyra laughed. she pulled off her sweats and got on my bed. i just stared at her. i didn't understand what was happening. she untied my robe and stared at my body.

i didn't care about that, she's seen me naked dozens of times.
"apologize to me."
"i'm sorry that you're a bitch." i said ignoring her face right in between my legs. she chuckled lowly. she took one of her arms and wrapped it around my thigh. she spat on my vagina.

"apologize emelia." i rolled my eyes and went back to my phone. kyra took her fingers and rubbed her spit all over my lower lips. i moaned out as she stuck two fingers in me.  she pumped them out of me slowly.
"w-what are you doing? we aren't filming!"
"this ain't for content lia. i need you to respect me. apologize to me." ky said while maintaining eye contact with me.

i held my moans back and stood my ground. ky smiled and added a third finger. this time she sped up greatly. i kept my moans to myself.
"let it out. i know you want to." i shook my head and tried to ignore it. kyra kept her fast pace as she held me in place. i struggled to keep my moans in. i felt her mouth connect with my body.

i couldn't hold it anymore. i let out all my moans.
"that's my girl... making allat noise for me." ky said. her mouth quickly reconnected as i felt myself about to cum.
"i-im close, please ky!" i moaned out. my clit throbbed in anticipation. kyra watched my face contract as i was reaching my peak. then she pulled her fingers out and moved her mouth as well.

i glared at her and moved my leg to kick her.
"if you kick me ima overstimulate and edge you so bad you'll be sobbing." i dropped my leg.
"why did you come here kyra bruh?"
"i told you we had to film but... i got caught up i guess." she said turning away from me. i made up my face.
"caught up...?" i questioned.

"it's nun... can we film?"
"no. you feel some type about me but you don't want to say anything. why?" i asked.
"bruh it's nun. jus- just film with me so i can go."
"no kyra."
"ight then im gone." kyra said getting off my bed and wiping her eye on her arm. i got up quickly and grabbed her arm. i spun her around to face me. she stared down at me, i could see her chest rising & falling with every breath she took.

i pulled her face to mine. i kissed her, hard. she wrapped one hand around my waist and pulled me closer to her. it's like she was trying to minimize the amount of space between us. we kissed feverishly. i pulled away slowly sucking on her tongue. the way she looked down at me gave me extreme butterflies.

"i'm.. i'm sorry. we just friends aight? ion know what got into me." ky said staring down at me.
"FUCK! i-i don't want that kyra... i want you. i want you so bad." i said leaning into her chest. she rubbed my back and allowed my tears to fall.
"i know baby... but i just c-"

"stop telling me that... just stop it. you know we can do this. you're just scared." i said. kyra rested her head on top of mine.
"i am scared. i need you just as much as you need me. i can't mix this together... we can't emelia." ky said. she set us down on my bed. ky kissed my head and held me close.

"i love, love, love you emelia. and i'm sorry alright?" kyra said.
"give me a chance.. please?" i begged. i felt like a little bitch.
"you sure you can handle this?" ky asked.
"i know i can... but can you? i have no reason to fuck you over. we've become so close over the last eight months. i miss you when you leave, i always make sure i have the drinks that you like. when the sun rises you're the first person on my mind." i cuddled closer to her. "i just want you around... always." i said.

there was a moment of silence before kyra spoke again.
"i knew you didn't like peach seltzer you little liar." i laughed and looked up at her.
"i want to be with you." kyra said. she kissed me as we held each other close. i rubbed her ear and cheek. she pulled away to stare at me.
"i love you.. oh god i love you." kyra said before reconnecting her lips with mine.
"can you make me cum now...?" i asked.
"of course my love."
.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

hello all
yes i robbed yall🩵
not edited
i'm sick as hell so this took me a min to finish.