take 2: the sleepover (part 1)

content warning:

orgasm control, light *cnc, pee, light humiliation, and *somno

*consensual non consensual
*consensual sexual acts between a person and their sleeping partner
all may not be present in this part, this will be 2-3 parts

jays pov.

"come on jay you're no funnnnn"
"fuck ima do at a sleepover?" i complained.
"it's the whole team, come on." sage said
"fine."

five hrs later...

"let the games start!" sage screamed as everyone sat on the floor. i didn't want to be here. if it wasn't for the very very fine stud across from me, i'd leave. that's sages step sister, her name is kai. i met her before, she kept looking at me and wouldn't talk to me. she's this small lil stud. she's real cute, too bad she's weird or maybe she's just shy.

"okay dare or drink is first, we're too grown for truth or dare. i'll go first." sage went and i tuned out everyone turn until i heard my name.
"jay, drink or dare?" one of my teammates asked me. fuck it i thought.
"dare." i said. she looked around and landed on kai. oh great.
"i dare you to kiss her" i rolled my eyes as kai got up and straddled me.

"let's make it quick." kai said.
"whatever." i grabbed kai's face and kissed her. i felt her hips move on my lap as she kissed back. i could already tell she was a bottom. i sucked on her tongue and earned a moan from her. we pulled away and everyone stared at us.

"well i'm wet so 7 minutes in heaven is next." sage said. kai blushed and turned around on my lap instead of getting up, great i have a lap dog now. i wouldn't have been present if it weren't for kai squirming on my lap as if she needed to pee.
"do you need to pee?" i whispered in kais ear.
"mhm" she nodded her head.
"well hold it, we're next." i said.
"LOVEBIRDSSSSS y'all are next!" sage squealed.
"ain't no one lovebirds, shut that shit up sage." i said. i gently pushed kai off my lap and we went to sit in sages closet. i forgot how fucking big it is in here.

i sat down on the bench. kai just stared at me.
"what you looking at me for nigga?" i asked. kai turned red and put her head down.
"we kissed and i liked it s-"
"uh uh ain't none of that. you really cute nd stuff but i don't like you like that for real. id keep you around to fuck though." i interrupted. kai kept her head down after hearing me speak to her. i didn't care, it's a damn sleepover. i heard her sniff, COME ON BRUH. the dacryphilia was showing a bit on my end though. her tears were so pretty.

"oh kai don't cry please, please. i'll make it better come sit on my lap princess." i said. kai stopped standing and sat on my lap. i gently rubbed her pussy from the outside of her boxers. kai groaned but that only encouraged me to keep going.
"jay mmm fuck i have to pee."
"keep holding it piss slut."
"but jay-"
"shut the fuck up."

"okay i'm ughhh sorry, please touch me please!!" kai begged. that was embarrassing on her end. i looked in her eyes asking for permission to touch her she nodded eagerly. i slipped my hand in her boxers and felt how drenched she was.
"all this for me? you must've been thinking about this all night, weren't you?"
kai nodded. i stuck a finger in her and curved it.
"say yes ma'am, i won't tell you again."
"yes ma'am i'm sorry ma'am." kai whined as i moved my finger in and out of her.

"we don't have much time left do you want me to embarrass you or not?" i asked while sticking another finger in her.
"please humiliate me ma'am." I chuckled and stuck another finger in her. i started thrusting hard and fast making sure to hit all her spots. She started whining and moaning louder, I took my other hand and covered her mouth. her stomach started clenching and she started gently convulsing. i felt her mouth moving under my hand. i removed it and her begging flowed out.

"jay please fuck PLEASE!" i laughed at her and kept going while killing her pussy. eventually she exploded, all over her sweats. i pulled my finger out tasting her.
"i- i peed?"
"it mixed with you squirting and cumming. it was cute."
"TIMES UP!" sage yelled banging on the door. i started to walk out with my arm wrapped around kai but she didn't move.
"come on let's go, now."

"my sweats have a big wet spot it looks like i peed on myself jay!"
"that's cause you did you little whore. now let's go." kai put her head down as we walked out sages closet. i leaned down and whispered to kai:
"see how quickly i ruined you in seven minutes? imagine how much more fun we'll have for hours tonight." her face turned bright red. as she sat back down on my lap and everyone stared at us. sages eyes were stuck on the wet spot on kai's pants.
"is there a problem?" i questioned. everyone shook their heads no and turned away. i held kai closer to me and whispered sweet things in her ear. after all, she did deserve praise.