take 5: double a

"why?" i asked.
"well... she didn't really mean anything to me." she said.
"how... how could you cheat on me?"
"it was once okay? it wont ever happen again." she said.
"i don't believe you. how do i know this was the first time? i only caught you cause i walked in on you amara. i'm done with you." i said. amara laughed and took my face in her hand.

"what the fuck makes you think you can kick me out adah?"
"cause it's my name on the damn lease amara. leave by the end of the day and i'm serious." i said while turning my head out of her hand.

"aw big bad baby is all angry. i already said i'll never do it again. so relax with all that kicking out shit, and i'm serious." amara said. i gave her the dirtiest look ever.

"do you think i give a fu-" my words were cut short when her hand landed around my neck. she squeezed so hard, all while maintaining a smile on her face. i clawed at her hand with both of mine yet, nothing.

"do you think i give a fuck about what you want? or whether or not your name is on the lease? you know what i'm capable of. you've seen it and you've helped me clean up the messes we've left behind. so i suggest you get your stupid ass attitude in check." amara said while beaming at me. this bitch insane, but oh her pretty pretty smile... my eyes started clouding over. amara kissed my forehead and released her hand. i fell to the ground gasping for air.

"f-fuck you a-amara james." i struggled to get out.
"i'll fuck you right now adah price." amara spat back at me. i hated when she did that. she took every moment to remind me how good she can fuck me. i fucking hate her.
"GET OUT BRUH!" i yelled. i was over it. i hated her and her cheating ass. i felt a sting across my face.

"do not fucking yell at me you weak little bitch. you'd be lost and dead without me. yea i fucked up, get over it. i already told you it won't happen again so calm the fuck down and shut up. i won't ask you again." amara said. her words cut into me so deeply. i felt the harshness of her words all over my body. i stood up and went to my room, yea it wasn't our room anymore. just mine. i locked the door behind me, in a futile attempt to shut amara out. she came knocking on my door. i slowly got up and hid in the closet. i made sure i was completely hidden and still.

"i hear you shuffling around angel." mrs. ja- i mean amara said. i heard my door open and her gentle steps gave me a raging sense of fear but they were also oddly calming. those were the same footsteps that heard me crying at night and came to comfort me, even if earlier in the day those footsteps were the reason i was crying.

"adah honey... it's okay. come on out, let me apologize to you. i know what i did was wrong and how i reacted was worse. i won't hurt you, come here babydoll." amara cooed at me. i stayed hidden and covered my mouth to silence my breathing. the light of my room hit my face signaling my closet door has been opened. i whimpered in fear. amara brought her face down to mine.
"get up before i drag you out this closet." she whispered to me. a single tear rolled down my face as i slowly stood up out my closet. i sat on my bed defeated. amara stroked my hair.

"that's it, good job pretty girl. now, you're gonna behave, you're gonna give me a kiss, and that'll be it for the night. understand?" amara said. i kept my head down as i nodded yes.
"use your words my love."
"yes i understand." i replied.
"yes who?
"yes mrs. james."
"that's my good girl. my very good girl." amara said to me. i laid my head on her shoulder defeated. she planted a gentle kiss on my forehead. yet again i have caved despite all the things she's done to me. i loved amara james and there was nothing she could do to get me to stop.

I LIKED THIS SM HOPE YA DID TOO!!!