finding the missing soldier

DATE : 1/1/2024

After I said my last goodbyes from my followers, i lift the antenna and write the numbers down from a sticky note, same thing as stone did on hfjone. We were teleported to a strange foggy grassy land.

James said "woah

James said "woah... What is this place?" I shouted "JACOB!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" there was an echo but no response.

so we decided to separated to each other, I said to the others "everyone, grab your walkie talkie because we need to find my missing comrade" and everyone replied "SIR YES SIR!!" and we begin the search.

I'm with Jack, as we were searching for Jacob together, Jack whisper to me "this is going to be hard to find him because it's foggy..." Then i replied to him "well we need to keep searching"

I talked to the others "does anyone found Jacob?"

"nope we haven't found Jacob yet..."

"well this is going to be tough to find him, keep searching!"

Hours has passed and still no sign of Jacob, "we've been looking Jacob for hours! And still no sign of him, and I'm getting hungry! " Said Jack, i replied "I guess your right... We've been walking and searching him for hours and im starving"

I talk to the others again "any sign of Jacob?" Everyone responses "no sign of Jacob sir!" I said to Jack "I guess we-" suddenly Jack spotted a white light dot from our left "hdtshsfyus! Look over there!" He pointed at me where it was coming from.

I don't know if you can see it but it sends a morse code saying "--- ...- . .-. / .... . .-. . / .. - ... / -- . / .--- .- -.-. --- -..." That's all it was sending

I ask Jack because he is good at translating morse code but i also can translate but not that fast "Jack, what does it-" Before I finished the sentence, Jack screamed "THAT'S JACOB!!! WE FINALLY FOUND JACOB!!"

"WAIT WHAT!? ALL UNIT'S WE FOUND JACOB I REPEAT WE FOUND JACOB!!! WE'LL SEND THE LOCATION!!"

I pulled öut the tracker and turned it on and me and Jack ran to the place before skid to a stop

"w-wait... What if it's a trap..."

"your right. What if it's actually a trap?"

So we pull öut of our pistols and continue running to the place. I heard running in my back I thought to myself "I guess that's the others!"

We reach to Jacob. Jack ask him "Jacob! Are you ok? Are you injured?" He replied "I'm ok!" And I said to him "oh thank god your ok!"

The others catch up and screaming "JACOB!!!" And after they catch up to us, they checked him if he is ok. And I said "now you everyone is here" after I said it. It went loud to silence....

Now...

"AT EASE!!!"

I haven't said this for a month but immediately, everyone is on there place, like every military do, and I shout again "AND SALUTE!!!" And everyone saluted to Jacob.

then i said to him "welcome back comrade!" I commanded to Jack to lift the antenna, and he did but after he lift it. I felt something, so i said to him "WAIT-" right before i finish my sentence.

It was too late...