look at me - satzu

"tzuyu hurry up, or you're going to be late!!"

"5 minutes more mum..." she said with her eyes hopelessly opened

"This is the third time today ms.chou, how many times do i have to remind you that you, young lady should sleep early on school week." The older woman keeps blabbing on how her child is a whole mess when it comes to school, and the thought of her baby going to detention on her first day is starting to get worse. *sighs*

"Yeah yeah mum, It's not like i give a shit about any of those things" tzuyu said in her sleep
"You should start to give one single shit about those, young lady"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes in her dream, and lyndia just followed her rolling her eyes.

"Mum.. if you don't have anything else to say.. please leave me alone with my bed.."
the older woman shook her head,
"Tzuyu if you keep being lazy, no men are going to love you!!" She said as she pulled up the curtains, with an open window,
"i don't want men too duh" tzuyu close her eyes with the back of her hand,
"Ugh.. could you please stop pulling up the curtains, let me breathe in my bed,"

"Oh by the way, i met Mrs.minatozaki yesterday while shopping in the mall with your sister, she was a bit taller than me im surprised" said lyndia, as she puts her hand to her face. she looks at her daughter who's ignoring her.

"Not to forget.. sana was there too"

And with that tzuyu instantly got up, opening her gorgeous eyes as the brunette's eyes roaming around the room, a perfect melody coming from birds  on top of the bench that placed right behind Mr.albert house can be heard from far, as her soulmate cats were playing and cuddling right in front of her bedroom window,tzuyu was jealous we can stop denying it, with sunlight covering the brunette's curtains as well as it hits on her sparkling brown eyed, it was beautiful indeed, the way her teary eyed slowly and carefully smiled to the fresh air comes from the big tree outside of the little cottage room that is belongs to her , the taller girl took a while to admire the view before her eyes fixed on her mom, she suddenly remember what her mother was talking about 8 minutes ago.

"Mom... did you say anything embarrassing about me to sana..?" She asked while raising one of her eyebrows.

"Besides of telling her about how childish you are around people you're comfortable with, she loves kpop especially twice and g'idle, how you cried so easily when you were young, mhm still a crybaby tho"

"MOM!!"

"and how much you think about going to the wave to sun? Moon? Sea? then no." lyndia said without any hint of guilt.

"It's wave to earth but whatever, anyway Seriously mom!! Why' do you have to mentioned the crying part in front of sana!?" Tzuyu whined, she runs her hand through her hair, feeling frustrated with her mother in a good way for sure.
'How could she say that, especially to minatozaki family'

"haih, i know that the devil herself will say it to me again and again starting from today, thanks mom"
I fake a smile

"Your hair is a mess too now and brush off that fake smile of yours, im sure sana won't do such a thing, she sounds like a loving person..."

"Mom i don't care about my hair, it's not like im going bald soon.. and stop talking about sana being a good loving person on earth cause she is not." The brunette said, before turning her body around to search for her phone, "found it"

"Found what?"
"Your mom"
"Tzuyu im motherless, you better stop or im gonna make you yourself motherless"
"Omg chill.." she rolled her eyes.

suddenly her morning alarm is ringing tzuyu groaned and switched it off.