Kiss- mitzu (pt-2)

It was all started when you confess your feelings about myoui mina to me.. at first it doesn't bother me that much.. but then you keep and keep going about her when you can clearly see that im not interested in your story.

I tried to stop you from doing so, however you being you never actually tried to listen to what i said, you gave me a hard time listening to your problems when i already had mine.. you put your problems on my shoulders as im the one whos at fault.

5th july 2020,
The day when you weren't here,
i had to sit alone, still thinking about you.. what if something bad happened to you? What if you hurt yourself? What if you ran away? The questions keeps coming back till the next class that we had with mina.

I was all alone again, no one was here beside me..
Mr.park told our classmates to go and search for a partner..  everyone has their own, except me.
If you were there, maybe i won't be alone.
maybe. Just maybe.

I was sweating so bad, you know how mr.park act when we didn't do as he said right? So that was it, i got slapped by him in the face. Weird how i got slap just because i can't find myself a partner, it's ridiculously stupid. And im not down to that.

I cried, i fucking did.
No one's comfort me, tzuyu.. not even you.
I didn't tell you, i don't want you to feel bad or anything, cause once i tell you about this.. then you're going to blame yourself on everything that happened, how stupid you are.

Everyday i suffered,
Every single day i overthinking that you're going to leave me for mina.. until one day.. you were absent again. Im still alone.. but not for long, your very precious myoui mina came to me.. acting all nice almost like an Angel..

Im impressed yet surprised.
A woman like her really exists, i question myself why is she talking to someone like me? When she's literally an Angel.. everyone is willing to do everything just to get her attention.. im confused?

But who cares.. i shrugged it off..
maybe god is trying to be fair for once?

Me and mina used to do everything together..
Behind your back. She's my everything.. she listen to my problems she help me with it, she fucking comfort me. She is the owner of my heart.. she could do anything she wanted to me.

She is the woman for me.
NOT YOU.. you're just a loser.. you're no better than somi.. you both deserve to die, you both are a burden.. huh- i wish you were die before you even met mina.. so i can have her all over by myself!!
The thought of you being with her is driving me insane.. im not going to let you steal her from me tzuyu.. no.. not today.. NEVER!!

SHE IS MINE, MYOUI MINA IS MINE, SHE DESERVES TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY LOVE HER FOR HER, AND NOT FOR HER LOOKS

"What the fuck do you mean by looks son chaeyoung" Tzuyu glare at me as i sat down to the sofa near her comfortably.

"Tzuyu.. be honest with me.. i know you love mina for her looks.. and not for the way she treats you.. you're just like others. You are no different than your mother. You both only care about look, money and body. You don't actually have time to check for the person background.. cause you're a slut."

Tzuyu's pov

"Cause you're a slut" my heart dropped.. how could a girl be like that? A sweet girl.. a girl who used to be so nice.. i can say that i was surprised, but people change. And that's what makes me less mad.
Maybe chaeyoung was having a breakdown? And this isn't what she wants to do.. she just want to be loved. She is just like me.

Maybe we can fix this.. maybe i can fix this.. maybe I can.. maybe.

"Chaeyoung.. why do you think it's okay to do these things on your best friend? Am i not that important..? You do all these stuff just for mina to notice your appearance? Chaeyoung this isn't you.."
She look at me deep in my eyes, there's no sympathy in her eyes.. all plain and dark,

"Huh? Important? If you were important to me.. then i wouldn't have done anything to destroy you. Im not crazy tzuyu i just do what i should've done since the beginning."

For chaeyoung.. i am not important at all.. after everything i did.. i gave her everything.. i told mina to be there for chaeyoung when im not around her.. i did everything a friend could do. And she said i am not important!? Oh what a great friend of you, son.

She stand up, walking all around the room.. walking past the picture on the wall that was catching my attention for a while. I wondered if it's her or something else.

"What are you looking at?"
Shit.

She turned to the picture,
"Oh this? Pfft- you don't have to worry about her, she's a nobody.." she hold it tight, too tight that she almost breaks the covers on the top of the picture. Im concerned.

"You know what tzuyu, if only mina willing to love me as much as i love her.. then it will be so good.. you don't have to be here suffering.. and she doesn't have to be there outside trying her hardest to find where you at. Both of us are going to be happy with our life. Me and mina together.. you alone.."

"Stop talking non sense chaeyoung, mina deserve someone so much better than you. I don't care if she doesn't like me back but she liking you? Never. I wouldn't let it happen. Mark my words chae."

I can see the way her smile turns upside down,
Im ready for whatever happened to me next
Cause this time, i am not going to let her win.

"Shut your dirty mouth, chou. This ain't your place to talk. You will regret it."

——————————-

Where is mina bro, i can't handle it anymore..
Btw,
Team tzuyu or team chaeyoung?